The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gnatt27
Stay in your own weightclass ffs!

Would've rather seen GGG put Eubank Jr on the mat.

But this is typical Eddie. The fans will grow tired of the catch weightt fights soon.
Yeah I agree ggg vs eubanck jr is a great fight tbh. Watching back some of golovkin fights on sky sports eubanck would have sat on his chest and put him on it like no fighter he has fought.I get the feeling well will be on the move the whole fight and ggg will do what he always does- cutting off the ring and throwing in great combos. After a few knockdowns one early one in middle rounds brooks corner will then throw the towel in round 9 for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApplyYourself
Canelo is class but Smith is tough and has a good chin, he'll give him a good fight and even if Canelo wins don't think it'll be by ko.

Even though I don't think Canelo has elite power, he's levels above Liam and will probably get the stoppage in the later rounds.
September- Brook vs Golovkin
October- Fury vs Klitschko 2,
November- Kovalev vs Ward, Pacman vs Vargas

Decent that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Who do you have for Charlie Edwards fight?

he is making his 9th professional fight, and its a world title fight too.
I have him winning
what about you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14

Decent that.

A very good month. Hopes for 2017? I want BJS vs Eubank Jr and Groves vs DeGale.
Don't know enough about the division mate.i have only seen Edwards once and I couldn't stand the noise he made after every punch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gnatt27
Don't know enough about the division mate.i have only seen Edwards once and I couldn't stand the noise he made after every punch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂😂😂😂 yeah it can get quite annoying lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
The crowds to see GGG have been mad thus far. Just imagine if Mayweather had ever fought over here...
Posted from TSR Mobile
LMAO I saw this poll on sky that said who will win? Just 54% say golovkin lol. Eddie hearn has succeeded in promoting brook as some sort of killer to the casuals lol.it 75 25 at best
Original post by signor87
hey, nothing to do with any fights soz, but I live in W1, do you know any boxing clubs around that area that I could join? I've never done it before but really want to start...any ideas? Cheers

are you still looking for clubs?
Original post by Gnatt27
Posted from TSR Mobile
LMAO I saw this poll on sky that said who will win? Just 54% say golovkin lol. Eddie hearn has succeeded in promoting brook as some sort of killer to the casuals lol.it 75 25 at best

Eddie's a snake
Yeah but you can't deny he's good at his job

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14

Decent that.

Gonzalez vs Cuadras this Saturday night too which is best fight so far this year

Original post by Gnatt27
Posted from TSR Mobile

Eddie is the best promoter in the world tbh
Original post by Mackay
A very good month. Hopes for 2017? I want BJS vs Eubank Jr and Groves vs DeGale.

Winner of the 2 faces GGG for the belt.
Probably Khan's last year in the business so he needs to go out with a bang. Might hate the guy but his fights were exciting.

Would like to see a heavyweight clash. Wilder vs Fury has to happen.
Have you seen the golovkin ko video? Loads of sick kos there...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Winner of the 2 faces GGG for the belt.
Probably Khan's last year in the business so he needs to go out with a bang. Might hate the guy but his fights were exciting.

Would like to see a heavyweight clash. Wilder vs Fury has to happen.

I'm unsure Fury's heart is in boxing anymore tbh. We'll see more when the promo begins for Wlad II.
Original post by Mackay

Spence/Brook, AJ/Fury (both Fury's), Haye/anyone good, Wilder/Fury
Original post by lawyer3c
Spence/Brook, AJ/Fury (both Fury's), Haye/anyone good, Wilder/Fury

Add Garcia v Khan rematch and GGG v canelo

Latest