The Student Room Group

What's the most expensive thing you broke/lost?

Scroll to see replies

An iPod NaNo. Was around £130-50 I'm guessing at the time. Got it as a birthday present for my 18th. A few months later it ended up down a toilet when a girl chased a classmate into the college bathroom and pushed open the door to the cubicle I was in (thinking I was her classmate) as I was trying to leave. She didn't even apologise! Just giggled and legged it.*
Reply 41
A very expensive lab equipment at school, which I forgot the name.
Not me, but a friend at school left one of those ceramic and gold Chanel watches on a train station seat, I think it was worth like £5K or something and had been her extra special 16th birthday present from doting grandparents. Amazingly, when we rang the lost property, after a detailed search, they pronounced it "gone". :teehee:
Original post by sinfonietta
She didn't even apologise! Just giggled and legged it.*

That's cold...
it was probably a pen
My ipod touch :frown: I loved that thing
My arse to Keith Vaz.
Does my mind count???
My ipad
Reply 49
Original post by SimonN1504
Does my mind count???

Have u tried watching fight club

Posted from TSR Mobile
lost my gold earrings in the changing rooms when i was in yr 6 loool. stupid rule to take our ur earrings out for PE.. smh, to this day my mum still complains about them.. its been 6 yrs fgs LOOOL
My iPhone was robbed once
My virginity.
Reply 53
£200 on arsenal to win the FA cup. Also just lost my £79 Apple Pencil :frown:
The ceiling of our living room.
I'm pretty good with this stuff.

But when I was younger, I lost Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games DS game :frown:

(it was actually pretty good)
My dad's work computer... My brother made laugh and I spat water all over it haha
Lost my marbles..if that counts?
Reply 58
Original post by Kryptonian
My iPhone was robbed once

Lol how can ur iPhone be robbed twice

Posted from TSR Mobile
My ipod touch, i was 11 and my jeans didn't have and pockets so i strapped it to the waist, next thing i know i jump and BAM! Its shattered on the road...then i got ran over :congrats:

Quick Reply

Latest