The Student Room Group

How is it to fall in love?

Just out of person interest...?
No clue
Impact isn't as painful as first thought. Would recommend falling in love as opposed to falling into a tank of Piranhas :yy:
Too distracting.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Impact isn't as painful as first thought. Would recommend falling in love as opposed to falling into a tank of Piranhas :yy:

:lolwut:
Reply 5
The wording of this thread confuses me as much as falling in love.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
:lolwut:

:u:
Reply 7
if they like u back its a fluffy cloud of joy!!
Painful ... especially when that person doesn't love you back.
Reply 9
When you fall in love, all the songs are cheery and make you think of that person. To others you'll be a fool smiling for no reason but you don't care because you have a million thoughts going through your head and its all related to that person. Sometimes you find yourself so dazzled by them, you cease to function as a normal human being around them.

But a heart break is when the Lyrics of the songs make sense. Gone are all the cheery tunes and all you want to do is sit in your bedroom, watching netflix while you dig into the biggest tub of ice cream you can find (genuinely helps for boys and girls). If you have good friends, they will drag you out of your room to see sunlight for the first time in what feels like forever. Be warned if you go for a drink you will get trashed and start pouring your heart and tears out to anyone willing to listen for 5 mins before they get tired of holding you up.
Reply 10
Original post by Writer_Refresh
Just out of person interest...?

Hmm at first you're really happy and start thinking about the person a lot ( maybe just me) than as time goes on you start to realize you two are not meant for each other and makes you sad. After some time you hear that persons music or see a picture of them on instagram it hits you once again and you start thinking about them.
It feels weird. I'm not a 'love at first sight' kind of person. It creeps up on me. When you fall in love you see that person as completely different to everyone else. Even if you haven't changed the way you interact, it's like, I don't know, a wave of realisation, in that exact moment when you've realised you've fallen in love. If there is a chance for it to go further it feels light and happy. If there isn't a chance it's hard, very, very hard.

This is falling in love. Being in love is very different imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending