The Student Room Group

Can I wear petite even though I'm tall

Right so I was excited to buy this top until I noticed it was in the petite range.

This is the top: http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/boohoo-petite-tops+knitwear/petite-jenny-knot-front-crop-top/invt/pzz95443

I'm 5ft 8 and the petite range is for those 5ft 3 and under :cry2:

But I was thinking surely the dimensions of clothing sizes don't change? Like a size 10 in regular has the same dimensions as a size 10 would in petite? Please help me.
Reply 1
bump
Seeing as it's a crop top, it would most likely be way too short for you - and the dimensions are the same, they just change the length to fit a short person
Jesus Christ you're tall.
Reply 4
Original post by nomophobia
Seeing as it's a crop top, it would most likely be way too short for you - and the dimensions are the same, they just change the length to fit a short person

Damn. I'll just have to find an alternative

Original post by Carthaginian
Jesus Christ you're tall.

Midget detected.
Original post by Tai Ga
Damn. I'll just have to find an alternative

Midget detected.

I wouldn't say 185cm is midget, i'm from tunisia and the people there are really short, most people there about 150-160.
I dont think it would look right, and id imagine yo'd keep having to pull it down
Reply 7
Original post by Carthaginian
I wouldn't say 185cm is midget, i'm from tunisia and the people there are really short, most people there about 150-160.

In the UK 5,8 is a pretty normal height for girls, probably just slightly above average.
:lolwut: Why is the model so bun?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending