The Student Room Group

Post it note problems

IMG_7877.JPGHey everyone

I just emptied out my Alevel psychology folder and it seems I got a bit carried away with post it notes ...

Can anyone relate ???
Original post by fefssdf
IMG_7877.JPGHey everyone

I just emptied out my Alevel psychology folder and it seems I got a bit carried away with post it notes ...

Can anyone relate ???

:rofl: looks very pretty and organised, not gonna lie.

Probably won't be helpful for maths at uni unless you're studying non-maths units along the way. Though you can try to I guess... doesn't really help me on a page full of lecture notes though.
Reply 2
Original post by SeanFM
:rofl: looks very pretty and organised, not gonna lie.

Probably won't be helpful for maths at uni unless you're studying non-maths units along the way. Though you can try to I guess... doesn't really help me on a page full of lecture notes though.

hahah true I might have to just pick some psychology modules in year 2/3 so i have an excuse to get the post it notes out ! but admittedly I did ditch the post it notes in favour of using powerpoint to make notes as then i dont have to use folders :biggrin:
Original post by fefssdf
hahah true I might have to just pick some psychology modules in year 2/3 so i have an excuse to get the post it notes out ! but admittedly I did ditch the post it notes in favour of using powerpoint to make notes as then i dont have to use folders :biggrin:

Do you have the option of doing so? :tongue:

Folders are still nice though for keeping track of problem sheets, notes etc.
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Do you have the option of doing so? :tongue:

Folders are still nice though for keeping track of problem sheets, notes etc.

yep a 1/6 of the modules can be from other departments during year 2/3 and yh i guess I'm gonna have to bring a folder with me so i dont just lose everything -__-
Original post by fefssdf
yep a 1/6 of the modules can be from other departments during year 2/3 and yh i guess I'm gonna have to bring a folder with me so i dont just lose everything -__-

:rofl: yeah, I keep one folder for general admin stuff and then one for each unit (reuse in later years of course :lol:)

And interesting, we kind of get to do that here :tongue: I chose 1 CompSci module, 2 teaching modules, 2 econometrics modules, 3 stats modules and 2 decision modules :lol: you may find that you want to study as little maths as possible :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by SeanFM
:rofl: yeah, I keep one folder for general admin stuff and then one for each unit (reuse in later years of course :lol:)

And interesting, we kind of get to do that here :tongue: I chose 1 CompSci module, 2 teaching modules, 2 econometrics modules, 3 stats modules and 2 decision modules :lol: you may find that you want to study as little maths as possible :lol:

yep I think that is the case already ; i wanna pick education and psychology modules :smile: are you going into year 3 now then ?
Original post by fefssdf
yep I think that is the case already ; i wanna pick education and psychology modules :smile: are you going into year 3 now then ?

:borat: good idea.

And in my third year already because it's a placement year :tongue: and already chosen my final year modules mentally because I'm a nerd like that :lol: :hide:
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM
:borat: good idea.

And in my third year already because it's a placement year :tongue: and already chosen my final year modules mentally because I'm a nerd like that :lol: :hide:

oh i see ok well good luck with everything
Nice!!
I only have yellow ones
Not pink :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by AppleB
Nice!!
I only have yellow ones
Not pink :frown:

I splashed out and got the set of multi coloured ones so i could have pink orange yellow ect hehe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending