The Student Room Group

Taylor Swift is a legend.....I want to be her! !!!!!!

Date hot famous guys and then get to dump them. Millions in the bank, highly successful, independent and extremely talented. Tall, slender pretty Amazonian woman. The biggest thing in pop right now. Does a lot of charity work. In fact, she has been named most charitable celebrity for the fourth year in a row.

Doesn't need to take her clothes off to sell records. Writes and produces her own songs. Can play guitar. Stood up to technology giants Apple. Ended Kanye's career. Wrote her ex's biggest hit.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You want to be a snake?
Reply 2
Original post by Pinkberry_y
You want to be a snake?

Haters gonna hate
Still got owned by Kim
Original post by Sarahsez
Haters gonna hate

Sssssssssssssss
Snake.
Reply 6
Who freaking cares if she's a snake. She's got tonnes of money, fame, star power and fans. She's literally the most successful celebrity out there right now. **
Reply 7
Amazonian woman???
#KimExposedTaylorParty :colone:

Spoiler

Reply 10
You need better priorities.
Reply 11
Original post by sfs1012
Who freaking cares if she's a snake. She's got tonnes of money, fame, star power and fans. She's literally the most successful celebrity out there right now. **

Amen
Reply 12
Original post by mrhedgehog
Still got owned by Kim

Kim got famous by a sex tape.shes irrelevant. Even her husband is obsessed with Taylor.
I admit to living under a rock when it comes to popular music. As she is all over the news today, I listened to my first Taylor Swift track. It will be my last. If that is what passes as talent I can see why the music industry is struggling so much.
Original post by sfs1012

most successful celebrity ? naaah m8
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Amazonian woman???

not when I last checked unless Tennessee has become part of south america

Original post by Quantex
I admit to living under a rock when it comes to popular music. As she is all over the news today, I listened to my first Taylor Swift track. It will be my last. If that is what passes as talent I can see why the music industry is struggling so much.

yep the industry is dead my music is just old stuff from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's
Reply 16
meh I'd rather be Jennifer Lawrence or Britney
I understand why people like Taylor Swift but personally I don't.
Its humiliating and cruel to write about every failed romance you've had and unfair on her counterparts. Secondly I get that she has to deal with extreme publicity but to be honest you don't go into the performing arts industry not to become famous and well known.

I don't think she's the worst person in the world but she's done an awful lot to be ashamed of in my view.
Reply 18
Original post by Wirefox
I understand why people like Taylor Swift but personally I don't.
Its humiliating and cruel to write about every failed romance you've had and unfair on her counterparts. Secondly I get that she has to deal with extreme publicity but to be honest you don't go into the performing arts industry not to become famous and well known.

I don't think she's the worst person in the world but she's done an awful lot to be ashamed of in my view.

What does she have to be ashamed of?
Original post by Sarahsez
What does she have to be ashamed of?

I guess I phrased it wrong- oops!
I meant that she's does some pretty shady stuff towards other celebrities which I think is childish. Don't get me wrong the Kardashians are just as bad but in all honesty I think when she didn't give that women credit for her artwork was really off.
She's also now against Calvin Harris for them splitting up (I see a new song in the future).

It's not really ashamed- more things that normal people wouldn't be able to get away with.
Once again please don't misunderstand; I'm against people hating on other people especially when there are more important issues in the world. And I understand that Swift is charitable and does help in more ways than one!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending