The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

How do I know when to come to uni? How do I enrol? etc.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Madam6
Check the spam folder etc. Yea Youre accepted but if You didnt get email just give them a call.

Megastar did You get Your timetable? I still didnt get it and thinking about calling them up as its just one week left

Nope not yet i called they keep saaying to wait for an email.
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 21
Original post by Megastar123
Nope not yet i called they keep saaying to wait for an email.

Hi everyone,
does anyone know the exact dates of the induction by the chance? ive called to the admission services as well as to the unihub support team and they haven't got that information available as yet, but I remember when I went to do the dbs check one of the guys told me its gonna be like 2-3 days maybe laround 14,15,16 of September . I contacted our course leader last Friday regarding the timetable and she said that we gonna get the timetable when we come for the induction .
Original post by veerak
Hi everyone,
does anyone know the exact dates of the induction by the chance? ive called to the admission services as well as to the unihub support team and they haven't got that information available as yet, but I remember when I went to do the dbs check one of the guys told me its gonna be like 2-3 days maybe laround 14,15,16 of September . I contacted our course leader last Friday regarding the timetable and she said that we gonna get the timetable when we come for the induction .

Im doing adult nursing and i know we start on the 12 the rest of the information about other dates and time i dont know.
Reply 23
I'm doing adult nursing as well starting on 12th Sep I called Middlesex earlier about the time they told me that for nursing student starting 12th Sep at 8:30am. Hope this help :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZKN
I'm doing adult nursing as well starting on 12th Sep I called Middlesex earlier about the time they told me that for nursing student starting 12th Sep at 8:30am. Hope this help :smile:

Ohh wow that early gosh thanks alot for that anyways it helps.
Reply 25
Original post by ZKN

Thank you for your response.
I called them today and they told me that they don't know and I have to wait for the email.
Reply 26
Ohh wow that early gosh thanks alot for that anyways it helps.

Do you know how many days we need to be there next week?
Reply 27
Hi, veerak
Far as I know Middlesex said you have to be available to attend induction week everyday from 12th Sep and I have received my welcome program information email today with all the details starting 12th 8:30am. I'm sure you will receive your email soon.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZKN
Hi, veerak
Far as I know Middlesex said you have to be available to attend induction week everyday from 12th Sep and I have received my welcome program information email today with all the details starting 12th 8:30am. I'm sure you will receive your email soon.

I just recieved mine but i start on tuesday at 8am
Reply 29
Yea I got mine. Its 12th at 8.30
are u doing child or adult
Reply 31
are u doing child or adult

Child
Reply 32
I haven't received mine :frown:
Hopefully tomorrow
does it say how many days we have to be in?
Reply 33
I'm doing adult European
Original post by veerak
I'm doing adult European

Hopefully tomorrow you should get yours
Reply 35
Hopefully tomorrow you should get yours

:smile:
Hello,

Just to clarify, by now you should have enrolled online via Unihub. This will allow you to access to your timetables, module materials and if you have to order student status letters (for council tax reductions, to open bank accounts) etc. You will then have to attend your induction (the details are confirmed on your Unihub account) in which your are asked to bring your passports (valid photographic ID) to do the ID check for your student cards. You are also asked to bring your original qualifications with them for us to verify.

Leekim, about your enquiry, if they have financial/ pending reassessment holds this seems like you were a previous student at Middlesex University before, and either you haven’t paid something off or you are still waiting for your final grades. However to be sure you could provide us with your Middlesex ID number, full name, date of birth and course applied for we can look into this and confirm what to do.
You can send ma a private message if you want.

Hope this helps
Best wishes and good luck

Ludovica (Middlesex University Graduate and Rep)
Reply 37
I can see the modules, but still haven't received information about the induction.
Original post by veerak
I can see the modules, but still haven't received information about the induction.

You will get an e-mail shortly. However, as I have read before, the start date for Nursing will be on Monday the 12th.

Regards,

Reply 39
Original post by Middlesex University
You will get an e-mail shortly. However, as I have read before, the start date for Nursing will be on Monday the 12th.

Regards,

Thank you for the response.
I did receive the email last night around 10pm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending