The Student Room Group

iPhone 7 / Apple Watch Series 2 - Apple Event September

Scroll to see replies

Lol you'd have to be a ****ing mug to buy the iphone 7. Seen how much the ear buds cost? Good luck replacing those when you lost them 4 times a month...
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Lol you'd have to be a ****ing mug to buy the iphone 7. Seen how much the ear buds cost? Good luck replacing those when you lost them 4 times a month...

What would you recommend? :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by ColossalAtom
I'm waiting for them to talk about the Macbook.

I imagine you are just as disappointed as I am, then. :tongue:
Original post by IcEmAn911
What would you recommend? :smile:

S7 Edge.
S7 Edge.

Why? Isn't the note better....
Original post by drowzee
Why? Isn't the note better....

Yeah if want a phone which self-destructs...

Other than that there isn't too much of a difference. Personally I find the Edge to be big enough, never mind an even larger Note...
Enjoy your Airpods

Enjoy your Airpods

The Airpods really put me off ://
The Jet black model reminds me of the iPhone 3G :biggrin:

But tbh I feel like apple are running out of unique ideas, without looking to majorly copy features from other top of the market smart phones.

The Airpods seem impractical as hell...the adapter in the box is good though at least you'd be able to use current 3.5mm jack headphones.
Reply 49
The iPhone 7 starts at £600 (the 6/6S started at £540).

The iPhone 7 Plus starts at £720 (and starts at £820 for the jet black).

Absolutely ridiculous. :lolwut:

Reply 51
EarPods in US: $159
EarPods in UK: £159

Didn't realise the pound was that weak...
Original post by lawyer3c
I imagine you are just as disappointed as I am, then. :tongue:

Hence why I almost didn't post in this thread again. Then I took time for your reply to age a bit, before writing this.

But I'll stick to my iPhone 6. Since there was no new announcements about the Macbook, I guess I'll just get a 2015 model.
It looks great, nice design as usual, not too much change but not much is needed either. Apple Watch 2 seems good too.
Original post by Mehtd3529

I don't think people will get used to the 'no headphone jack' malarky. Look at Brexit, but thats another story.
Lets Ditch useful things and make people pay more to have the functionality of nearly every other Current phone.
That Sia performance though... :biggrin:
No. The headphone jack idea is stupid and basically just makes you have to pay more. the features are pretty useless for most people. Most Samsung phones are already waterproof and apple just like to continually screw money out of people and still people will buy it.

I mean my friend had a Iphone and used up the crazy low Storage meanwhile I just put in a 128GB sd card.

Apple are a bad company full stop.
Original post by AperfectBalance
No. The headphone jack idea is stupid and basically just makes you have to pay more. the features are pretty useless for most people. Most Samsung phones are already waterproof and apple just like to continually screw money out of people and still people will buy it.

I mean my friend had a Iphone and used up the crazy low Storage meanwhile I just put in a 128GB sd card.

Apple are a bad company full stop.

This is why I converted from iPhone today. Apple are constantly copying from other competitors which doesn't make any of their ideas/selling points unique.
Sure it has boosted up storage space, but my Samsung Galaxy S7 has 32GB too, but it comes with micro SD card slot. I don't see the iPhone having that.
There is one flaw for the no headphone jack malarky - if you lose the wireless EarPods, you will have to pay at least £100 for a replacement pair. Good luck with that iPhone fans.
Nah, I'm only waiting for it to come out so that I can get a cheap contract for the 6 (I'm still paying £35 for the contract for my 5s :s-smilie:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending