I hope :tongue:

Nah, they won't test you on anything completely new :smile:

:rofl: u think so? Well they did in biology :lol::colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
TSR HQ

Original post by mediaya
:rofl: u think so? Well they did in biology :lol::colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? The people in my class that did Bio and Chem said that their test was fine, your school may be harsher :tongue:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Sure nothings going :rolleyes: stop acting innocent :sexface:

:perv: You pervert :mmm:

Lol im an innocent guy! I've never even had a gf before:tongue:
TSR HQ

Replace the people with monkeys:mmm:
Original post by hamza772000
Really? The people in my class that did Bio and Chem said that their test was fine, your school may be harsher :tongue:

I dunno :dontknow: i feel really behind tbh :lol: and they gave tonnes of homework for monday <---seems far but i will never finish :redface: and we got a trip tomorrow, dont fell like going at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I dunno :dontknow: i feel really behind tbh :lol: and they gave tonnes of homework for monday <---seems far but i will never finish :redface: and we got a trip tomorrow, dont fell like going at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, well get off TSR and do it lmao, your homework is much more important, you don't wanna fall behind! :smile:

Why not?
Original post by I am Kira
Lol im an innocent guy! I've never even had a gf before:tongue:

lol ok I believe you but that pretty weird tho she or he? :mmm: must be a troll then

Original post by I am Kira
Replace the people with monkeys:mmm:

lool :rofl: I agree with that Tsr are run by bunch of monkey this explains why Tsr keeps getiing all these problems :teehee:
Oh, well get off TSR and do it lmao, your homework is much more important, you don't wanna fall behind! :smile:

Why not?

Having a break lmao, got enough :tongue:

Coz.... I dunno its too long we're coming back at 6:15 pm and they're make me do activities when i dont want to :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not?

Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg you guys what the hell is wrong with you :wtf: you just started collge and you already want to do your homework :facepalm:

I hate homework :bike:
Omg you guys what the hell is wrong with you :wtf: you just started collge and you already want to do your homework :facepalm:

I dont WANT to do it, i HAVE to do it :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Having a break lmao, got enough :tongue:

Coz.... I dunno its too long we're coming back at 6:15 pm and they're make me do activities when i dont want to :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
okay :tongue:

oh, well dw, it'll be fine :smile:

Sorry gangsta :colonhash: :tongue:
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol most teachers just don't care, I used to skip lessons, not do any homework and skip trips
Trips are so dumb their not gonna help you with exams:toofunny:
Original post by mediaya

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay :tongue:

oh, well dw, it'll be fine :smile:

Sorry gangsta :colonhash: :tongue:

People on Tsr are really werid I never met anyone online that loved academics soo much :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: anything less than a A* its the end of your life :facepalm: I feel like I'm one of the normal ones on here :lol: that's werid thing for me to even say :erm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hmmm just realised that the numbers in hamza username is his birthday 07/07/2000 :holmes:
100 post stats:
mediaya - 1
I am Kira - 1
PrincessBO$$ - 1
saraxh - 1
AndrewSCO - 1
Grimm Reaper - 1 :congrats:

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest