The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

accommodation after foundation year

Does anyone know if i can apply for halls/accommodation for the first year of my degree course after the initial foundation year?
I'm in the same boat as you and I believe you can stay in halls for the first two years if on a foundation course.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
I did a foundation year last year, and have got accomodation again this year, so it will probably be the same.
Original post by Flux_Dubstep
I did a foundation year last year, and have got accomodation again this year, so it will probably be the same.

Is it on campus? And did you get your first choice this year?
Original post by rubyamelia
Is it on campus? And did you get your first choice this year?

Kings road off campus, wasn't exactly my last choice, more like my 5th or 6th
Original post by supercalafer
Does anyone know if i can apply for halls/accommodation for the first year of my degree course after the initial foundation year?

This year you will, but next year with East slope being bulldozed to make way for new blocks then you may not.
Not saying you def won't but on site accom will be more restrictive next couple of years
Reply 6
They say east slope is getting bulldozed every year, I wouldnt count on it happening. I lived on campus for my first year (foundation), and am currently living on campus again.
Original post by ll232
They say east slope is getting bulldozed every year, I wouldnt count on it happening. I lived on campus for my first year (foundation), and am currently living on campus again.

Well they have planning now so I'd imagine Mantell will be taken down once everything is confirmed (maybe along with carpark 6 to build the first phase of the new build then ES will be taken out (assuming that #Brexit doesn't change the growth forecasts)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending