The Student Room Group

Why do people stare at you in public?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Goaded
normally my boobs tbh

Same, it's really annoying

Posted from TSR Mobile
I stater at hot girls all the time. Especially if there wear nice tight and revealing clothing and skimpy outfits. I prefer it when they were sandals or sleeveless tops so I can admire their hot feet and nice shaven armpits and sniff them both if we get close especially on a packed tube. I often do compliment pretty girls if they have pretty feet and they seem flattered. I don't mind hairy armpits either. Chinese girls have them and they are hot.
Original post by saraxh
No
image.jpeg

I would very much like to, but this would make me even more pathetic, so I shall just turn around go back to my home alone.
Original post by BasicMistake
I am normally completely unnoteworthy but no so unnoteworthy as to be in itself noteworthy.

David Mitchell! 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably because I always do something clumsy in public :colondollar:
I'll fall over or trip then I go bright red and have to try and laugh it off, but still loads of people stare and I hate it....
Reply 45
happens to me too. some people are so weird, they just keep staring at you and never take their eyes of you, never even blink

not talking about men here, once i was shopping and went to an aisle to look at the hair products and noticed a woman bending down and she just turned around and looked at me and kept staring, for like a whole two minutes she just kept staring right at me like she was possessed!
felt like saying 'wtf are you staring at?!'... but for some reason i didn't

noticed a few girls like this at school, who just love to stare. whats wrong with them? and what exactly are they looking at??
Because I'm short af and have a beard. When I'm clean shaven, I look 12 lol.

Spoiler

Original post by Wirefox
Probably because I always do something clumsy in public :colondollar:
I'll fall over or trip then I go bright red and have to try and laugh it off, but still loads of people stare and I hate it....

I feel you! :console: My spacial awareness is pretty bad too.
They either think I'm attractive or fuggers or strange looking. Who knows. I try to ignore people staring.
Original post by Jazzy Foot
I stater at hot girls all the time. Especially if there wear nice tight and revealing clothing and skimpy outfits. I prefer it when they were sandals or sleeveless tops so I can admire their hot feet and nice shaven armpits and sniff them both if we get close especially on a packed tube. I often do compliment pretty girls if they have pretty feet and they seem flattered. I don't mind hairy armpits either. Chinese girls have them and they are hot.

pls don't sniff strangers pits or feet
Folks probably stare at me because they're unsure about whether I'm a girl or a guy (I wear men's clothes so who can blame them, I mean damn I can actually fit my phone in men's trouser pockets and men's clothes are generally more durable imo)
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Cause of all the makeup you've got on

What makeup?
image.jpeg
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 52
People always stare at me. I always bump into people because I get distracted really easy when I'm walking , sometimes I trip and then I act like it never happened. I also walk in a zig zag line. I'm clumsy .Old people and perverts stare the most and it makes me uncomfortable especially when I'm by myself. when ever I come across another Somali girl she ends up staring intensively.
what can I say well I can use a lyric from the Ludacris song 'stand up'
'Watch out for the medallion, my diamonds are reckless, feels like a MIDGET is hangin' from my necklace'
with a 100g gold medallion on a 186g necklace with a 14ct diamond bracelet on
You can't let yourself be so sensitive.

People judge other people - sometimes without even noticing they are doing so.

Try not to let it get to you:smile:
Original post by saraxh
It happens to me all the time. It makes me feel like s****.

Maybe because they think your really pretty :colondollar: I stare at girls I find attractive :yep:
Because I look dynamite and they are letting me know they are ready to mate.

:biggrin:
Original post by saraxh
It happens to me all the time. It makes me feel like s****.

Are you dressed like a ho?

I went to London on Friday, had a few girls look and smile at me, they must like us Midlanders

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Precious Illusions
pls don't sniff strangers pits or feet

Hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jazzy Foot
so I can admire their hot feet and nice shaven armpits and sniff them both if we get close especially on a packed tube.

This is the action of a pervert and illegal. Hope you get reported if seen doing so and arrested

:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending