The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7800
Original post by ForestShadow

At least you didnt have A2 lessons :colonhash:

Maths and biology :colonhash:

and 2 tests next week :colonhash:

lmao I had my share of that torture last year k im done allow it im still recovering don't trigger me x_x :lol: good luck hope you dont die :biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow
Awww that sounds very painful indeed.

Why didnt you say you got new shoes and walking would hurt, or did he really insist hard? :tongue:

I did say! He said if my feet hurt too much he'd just give me a piggyback ride... so no getting out of it. :tongue:
pleased tbh :smile:
acc feel wanted for once lol
teachers didnt want me to drop their subject (hehehe :blush:) and my friends acc missed me which shocked me to the core cos lol who would miss me :rofl:
plus now i have two frees to do even more art :woo:

i think i have to remember what matters really bc yeh there are gonna be ppl who dont give a **** if u vapourised on the spot but those people dont matter i suppose and u cant always please everyone all the time so what is the point in destroying urself over it
Original post by CoolCavy
teachers didnt want me to drop their subject (hehehe :blush:) and my friends acc missed me which shocked me to the core cos lol who would miss me :rofl:

i think i have to remember what matters really bc yeh there are gonna be ppl who dont give a **** if u vapourised on the spot but those people dont matter i suppose and u cant always please everyone all the time so what is the point in destroying urself over it

so happy to hear that :jumphug:MORE ART?!?! :gah: :shock: :party:
You have the right attitude there :yy:
sixth form is getting harder and harder :colonhash:
first day and had homework
everyday = homework
soo much homework
plus coursework
:bawling:
goodluck to me :cyber: :work:
Nostalgic.

I posted a status on FB few days back tagging a few friends I used to game with regularly back when I was a kid, the status being about the remaster of COD4. As a result a few other people were tagged and/or noticed the post who I also used to game with; we used to be in a big team with about 30+ members. Some really good times were hand, and it looks like we're getting the band back together!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
So much homework, too much homework on first day:argh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nervous

Dunno what I'm dreading more - the fact I have a docs appt tomorrow or the fact it's at 8:40am :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let down
School year starts tomorrow :/

I know I'm gonna miss sixth form when I leave but I hate it so much right now.
Bored - everyone's busy with college or uni and I don't start till October

Posted from TSR Mobile
Content.

On holiday with my love.
Just ate really good food.
Watched The Great British Bake Off.
Finished a drawing.

Life is good ja.
Why does every single bra I ever try have to gape at the top of the cups?
Really good because i had chineseeeee
so tired but maths never makes me tired :lol:
Sad and worthless :frown:
Original post by Moongirl950
Sad and worthless :frown:

What's up?:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy

I can't rep this and it's frustrating :colonhash:

I am feeling worthless because I don't think that I can do well academically, this is making me sad, too.
worthless prick

Latest