The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Bencraft halls 2016 forum

Just got my accommodation offer for Bencraft & looking for other freshers who are also staying here :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
hello. My daughter, Justine 18, is also going to Bencraft. She is coming from a small town near Lyon in France ans she's going to study Meng. And what about you ?
Bea
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MissBeya
hello. My daughter, Justine 18, is also going to Bencraft. She is coming from a small town near Lyon in France ans she's going to study Meng. And what about you ?
Bea

I am studying Zoology :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by BethMay17
Just got my accommodation offer for Bencraft & looking for other freshers who are also staying here :smile:

Hey, Bencraft fresher here studying History :smile: What block are you in?
Reply 4
Original post by EllisNet
Hey, Bencraft fresher here studying History :smile: What block are you in?

Block A, how about you?
Reply 5
I'm in Block B :smile: Did you know we have a FB chat for all the Bencraft peeps?
This is the facebook page, if you ask someone in the group they can add you to the chat.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnionSotonBencraft1617/
Reply 6
Original post by EllisNet
I'm in Block B :smile: Did you know we have a FB chat for all the Bencraft peeps?
This is the facebook page, if you ask someone in the group they can add you to the chat.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnionSotonBencraft1617/

I'm already in one of the FB groups for Bencraft but I'll join that one too! Do you know when we'll find out our floor no.?
I'm also in Bencraft block A and doing zoology :smile: Think I'm gonna change to biology instead though but the first years the same anyway, do you know what flat number you're in?
Reply 8
Original post by emilythesquid
I'm also in Bencraft block A and doing zoology :smile: Think I'm gonna change to biology instead though but the first years the same anyway, do you know what flat number you're in?

Oh cool! I've been moved to block C now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending