The Student Room Group

I don't know what i'm doing wrong

hello, so basically i am now doing my A2 level but also resitting some of the papers i didn't do great in. I want to either pursue optometry or pharmacy but my grades really let me down. I feel like i did everything i could in my power to study for my exams yet did get the expected grades, what i don't understand is what i did wrong or what i didn't do. Can anyone help?
Original post by Saima Hasnain
hello, so basically i am now doing my A2 level but also resitting some of the papers i didn't do great in. I want to either pursue optometry or pharmacy but my grades really let me down. I feel like i did everything i could in my power to study for my exams yet did get the expected grades, what i don't understand is what i did wrong or what i didn't do. Can anyone help?

I think it's good that you are trying to evaluate your exam performance. You said you feel like you did everything in your power - how did you revise? Do you think that maybe the technique you used isn't right for you?
Original post by usycool1
I think it's good that you are trying to evaluate your exam performance. You said you feel like you did everything in your power - how did you revise? Do you think that maybe the technique you used isn't right for you?

coud be, i tried understanding the concepts and then writing them in my own way (with the key points of course) and did past papers closer to exams. Is there any other way i could study better?

Quick Reply

Latest