Original post by naszam
Email and website both.

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure next time round things will go better. :smile:
Original post by naszam
Unsuccessful with 333 score. Congrats to all who passed

Keep trying, don't give up!
Original post by rachie93
I applied for Liverpool, Salford & Manchester and scored 5,6,6 at interview x

I applied just to Liverpool and got 5/6/6. Did you apply internally or externally? Good luck.
Any Belfast ones have an offer or can see their feedback??
Reply 1124
Original post by TraineeAcc
Any Belfast ones have an offer or can see their feedback??

No- email only.

Posted from TSR Mobile
External - at interview I did request to swap my location to Salford/Manchester to my first choice as I was looking to possibly relocate. I'd be happy with either of my 3 locations. Let's hope for next week!
Original post by dagoro1
I applied just to Liverpool and got 5/6/6. Did you apply internally or externally? Good luck.

Are you internal or external Dagoro1?
Got a provisional offer on the 16th of August for London after applying for Tax Professional grad scheme last year (think I saw another who was in the same boat here) and accepted the provisional offer. Any idea how long this can take?

I'm yet to be contacted by the vacancy holder, my references haven't been contacted and I already have a DBS. When I asked how long I was told there was no timeframe for pre-employment checks and not to email back... charming.

Haven't a clue what any of your folks test scores mean I'm afraid, didn't actually interview to get this provisional offer. Any advice appreciated!*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Swizzeh
Got a provisional offer on the 16th of August for London after applying for Tax Professional grad scheme last year (think I saw another who was in the same boat here) and accepted the provisional offer. Any idea how long this can take?

I'm yet to be contacted by the vacancy holder, my references haven't been contacted and I already have a DBS. When I asked how long I was told there was no timeframe for pre-employment checks and not to email back... charming.

Haven't a clue what any of your folks test scores mean I'm afraid, didn't actually interview to get this provisional offer. Any advice appreciated!*

Yea that's me mate like yourself I applied tax grad role last year and also like yourself got a provisional offer for o grade on 16th August. To compound things I was given a call yesterday from them saying I hadn't replied back to there emails even though I had a chain of emails to them saved. They then apologised but didn't give me a specific date they just said you have to wait. Now that my HEO application result has finally come through I don't think I am going to bother with the O grade role. I hope for your sake it comes through sooner rather than later. its so frustrating.
So have only the internal applicants heard so far?
Reply 1130
Original post by TraineeAcc
So have only the internal applicants heard so far?

I have applied to the external ref 1320

Posted from TSR Mobile
I interviewed in July and received an email this morning saying that I've passed the interview stage. My preferred location is London. I can't see my score online yet.

I've been reading the comments in this forum and seen that if you are offered a role, references etc can take up to 3 months to complete. I have a 2 month notice period in my current job, anyone know when you should hand your notice in?? (Thinking ahead here. I know that I may not be offered a role)
Reply 1132
Original post by Swizzeh

im in a similar situation and my friend last year went through a similar process but got an offer around September 15th so I guess we will find out by next week.

Just a quick question, when you go to your feedback and underneath results what does it say?

Mine says 'You have scored better than 70% of people who have previously taken this test' but not sure if thats the same message for everyone
Original post by 11222333abc
I interviewed in July and received an email this morning saying that I've passed the interview stage. My preferred location is London. I can't see my score online yet.

I've been reading the comments in this forum and seen that if you are offered a role, references etc can take up to 3 months to complete. I have a 2 month notice period in my current job, anyone know when you should hand your notice in?? (Thinking ahead here. I know that I may not be offered a role)

Only hand your notice in when you have a formal offer, unless you can negotiate a (written) agreement with your employer to withdraw your notice if anything goes awry.
Hi Rhyb

I have provisional offer. How long till the send u a conditional offer? Also what does the training consist of and what hours is it? And is training for a few months? Thanks
Lakhtar - are you an internal or external candidate?
Original post by dc850208
Are you internal or external Dagoro1?

I was external when I applied for this but I'm internal now so I'll be able to apply for the latest ones. It looks like only those who applied internally have heard so far. I was hoping the rest of us would hear this morning, but so far nothing.
Same here I was external when applying but internal now. With scores of 4, 4, 4 I'm not too confident i'll secure a position so applying for the internal roles as well now.

It's just a long waiting game!
Yeah I keep obsessively checking the website and refreshing haha it's turning me into a nutcase
Reply 1139
Original post by simplymekaty
Yeah I keep obsessively checking the website and refreshing haha it's turning me into a nutcase

Haha same for me- that's nice to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending