Original post by Allie4
what do you look like?

I am tall, and handsome.

Why?
You seem like the arrogant one.
Top quality banter.
Original post by MeYou2Night
You seem like the arrogant one.

I really am not arrogant, just being honest.

The truth is the truth.
Reply 44
London is a big city. More choices, less desperation.
Terrible troll
Original post by Foo.mp3
Answered your own question there mate :yy:

More specifically it's like any other market: if you have many buyers (males) and sellers (females) then 'transactions' (approaches) are high vs. a market with few buyers and sellers. Female egos/expectations are a positive function of male interest. Hence online dating is a disaster zone for males (added to the fact there are many more males on there). Do the math

The challenge is to bring them down a peg or two, without resorting to BS PUA tactics like 'negging', yet also communicate that you're interested, to sell yourself, without overselling yourself. Bit of a minefield with some city chicks but all good for the lulz :u:

Yeah you make some good points, the higher the interest rate the least likely I'd get noticed.

But London girls seem way too complicated and hard work. I think I'll stick to the girls from little towns or villages less stress.
bruv...
Reply 48
Original post by Man is too buff
I am tall, and handsome.

Why?

i need to know what you look like before i know whether i would try it on with you or not, obvs
Original post by Allie4
i need to know what you look like before i know whether i would try it on with you or not, obvs

Oh right, you want me to PM you a pic?
Reply 50
Original post by Man's Too Buff
Oh right, you want me to PM you a pic?

yeah ok
Is this thread still going on -.- I thought it ended years agooooo :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending