The Student Room Group

The Current Year 13 Thread 2016-2017

Scroll to see replies

Mock today (ugh).. I know I'm going to fail it so I'm probably going to drop economics and see if the school will let me sit AS and A2 politics in 1 year (I can teach myself the AS in a month due to my frees).
My personal statement has been so well received by my teachers so far!! Just a few changes and I'll be finshed :biggrin:
Anyone near finishing yet?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Chief_98
My personal statement has been so well received by my teachers so far!! Just a few changes and I'll be finshed :biggrin:

I'm on my very final draft :biggrin:
Original post by Chief_98

I've got a draft but it's yet to be checked :redface:
Original post by BR1999
I'm on my very final draft :biggrin:

Congrats dude nearly there!
Original post by Steliata
I've got a draft but it's yet to be checked :redface:

Same!
Mines pretty atrocious, though, so I'm probably going to have to change everything :lol:
Original post by Gogregg
Same!
Mines pretty atrocious, though, so I'm probably going to have to change everything :lol:

Haha ikr, mine is so cringey it's unreal... But I'm still kind of proud of it because I've spent so long on it lol :redface:
Original post by BR1999
Me too, not looking forward to it all my mates are in different classes :angry: and i have a 3 hour free right in the middle of the day :biggrin:

IT ACTUALLY WENT OK! Everything I needed to get done on the first day I managed to do.

Now to start on my personal statement oops

3 hour frees? samee lol
Original post by IKEAPanda37
I still haven't got my 5 choices yet and I'm still visiting open days (I have 7 choices at the moment) but our school really wants us to send our applications off in October... but Swansea Open Day is on 29th October (because I'm already going to Leicester on the 15th). So that's awkward and I'm not really sure what to do

SWANSAAAAAAAYYY

Been there. Loved it. SO PRETTY. APPLY WITH ME <3

Original post by Gogregg
You could make one yourself :wink:

Is it too early?
You do it I have no authority here
Original post by Steliata
Haha ikr, mine is so cringey it's unreal... But I'm still kind of proud of it because I've spent so long on it lol :redface:

I feel like i know it's awful, but if anyone tells me that, I will eternally hate them :lol:

Original post by ImagineCats
SWANSAAAAAAAYYY

Been there. Loved it. SO PRETTY. APPLY WITH ME <3

Is it too early?
You do it I have no authority here

It's not too early I think, and besides you have more rep than me :tongue:
Anyone else got the timetable from hell? I've got basically no frees in the afternoon so barely ever get to go home early but have 3 hours of frees every morning for three straight days and can't come in later so have to get up early for nothing :frown: WHY. Also, got my predictions woo
Original post by isabella1999
Anyone else got the timetable from hell? I've got basically no frees in the afternoon so barely ever get to go home early but have 3 hours of frees every morning for three straight days and can't come in later so have to get up early for nothing :frown: WHY. Also, got my predictions woo

My timetable is crap too. The frees are too unorganised and my enrichment is now being taken after college every Tuesday night (World Development). Which is annoying because on Week A, I have a free Tuesday afternoon so could go home but I have to stay as World Development starts at 15:20! :frown:
I have also lost my Friday afternoons that I had free last year :frown:

I haven't got my predictions yet :frown: I hope they're good though seen as I got AAABC at AS! :/
Original post by Gogregg
I feel like i know it's awful, but if anyone tells me that, I will eternally hate them :lol:

It's not too early I think, and besides you have more rep than me :tongue:

Okally dokally wish me luck ahaha
Original post by GeorgeB16
My timetable is crap too. The frees are too unorganised and my enrichment is now being taken after college every Tuesday night (World Development). Which is annoying because on Week A, I have a free Tuesday afternoon so could go home but I have to stay as World Development starts at 15:20! :frown:
I have also lost my Friday afternoons that I had free last year :frown:

I haven't got my predictions yet :frown: I hope they're good though seen as I got AAABC at AS! :/

What are they doing to us :frown: that sucks! Luckily I always have a lesson before it so it's not too bad. I had a whole Friday off, that is long gone now. Yeah hopefully :biggrin:
What are they doing to us :frown: that sucks! Luckily I always have a lesson before it so it's not too bad. I had a whole Friday off, that is long gone now. Yeah hopefully :biggrin:

It is really annoying! Today, I had a lesson first and then nothing until last. I wouldn't normally mind but I have nothing to revise so I was sat doing nothing XD
It is really annoying! Today, I had a lesson first and then nothing until last. I wouldn't normally mind but I have nothing to revise so I was sat doing nothing XD

I only had one lesson, spent three hours making tiny changes to my personal statement but just ended up talking and doing nothing :colonhash: it's so stupid
I only had one lesson, spent three hours making tiny changes to my personal statement but just ended up talking and doing nothing :colonhash: it's so stupid

It really is! How's your personal statement coming along?

Spoiler

Here's the 2017 Applicants thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4307178#

Pls reply so I dont look alone thnx
It really is! How's your personal statement coming along?

Alright, a line over still though but still working on it :biggrin: what about you?

When you have one hour of bio three frees and then one hour of chem -_- . Also my school hasn't timetabled enough lessons for maths so apparently our class needs to sort it out. -_- -_- .

Quick Reply

Latest