The Student Room Group

Aqa religious studies synoptic paper

Currently in Year 13, got my RE Unit 4A synoptic paper at the end of the year. No idea how to revise for it, needing to know ALL the content for the two years is bogging me down. Any advice for studying for this paper would be much appreciated, thanks in advance :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Hi i did the 4C paper and it seems much harder than it is. I'm not sure what your topic is but mine was about ways of making moral decisions and applied it to medical advances. Make sure if you have to apply it that your research is detailed and current. If you have to refer to topics from AS like i had to, situation ethics and utilitarianism etc make sure you have SOLID and CLEAR notes on them and if you don't start them now! This will give you a head start for revision when it comes around next year. Also a big A* tip from me is DO NOT JUST USE THE TEXTBOOK. Always do your own revision and go beyond what your teacher teaches. Hope this helps, any questions feel free to message me

Original post by SampleX
Currently in Year 13, got my RE Unit 4A synoptic paper at the end of the year. No idea how to revise for it, needing to know ALL the content for the two years is bogging me down. Any advice for studying for this paper would be much appreciated, thanks in advance :smile:

Quick Reply