The Student Room Group

Motivational/Fascinating Quotes You Can Never Forget/ Get Tired Of

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
@iEthan Pls introduce the dislike button to TSR so that I can dislike rajneet.....

Negative reputation was removed to prevent bullying and mean-spirited behaviour. :h:
@iEthan Pls introduce the dislike button to TSR so that I can dislike rajneet.....

@iEthan

:innocent:
" Go out there and defend those grades " ~ African biology teacher
Success is never final, failure is never fatal it is the courage to continue that counts...

Happy now Boss
Me no speak english.

Me no understand.

You repeat in english?

it means 'to be, rather than to seem'
Original post by iEthan
Negative reputation was removed to prevent bullying and mean-spirited behaviour. :h:

Hmmm, so then do something like facebook....
Original post by AppleB
Success is never final, failure is never fatal it is the courage to continue that counts...

Happy now Boss

:biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow

I love the third and last one...

THEY WERE VERY GOODTHANKS! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
"If your going through hell, keep going."

- Winston Churchill.
Two that always stick with me are:

"We are the music makers,
and we are the dreamers of dreams"

that's from Ode, a poem, by Arthur O'Shaughnessy but also mentioned by the late great Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka) in the first film.

and my favourite is

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid"

that's from Deuteronomy.

I used to write on whiteboards about once a week a motivational quote and give it to one of my friends at the second part of a lesson as it was split by lunch. I did take a few photos on my phone of them so I will see if I can dig them out! :smile:
“There was a sense, on some level, that war didn’t mean total war; that you didn’t have to hate your enemy just because your countries couldn’t find a way to agree...

When war is unnecessary, it is preventable. And too often, we go to war because neither side has the courage to back down” ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiKGPAMIWKs
Original post by Axel Johann
“There was a sense, on some level, that war didn’t mean total war; that you didn’t have to hate your enemy just because your countries couldn’t find a way to agree...

When war is unnecessary, it is preventable. And too often, we go to war because neither side has the courage to back down” ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiKGPAMIWKs

Hmm, not exactly what I was looking for

But THANKS! :tongue: I appreciate it
"You think you're the only one. Trust me, you really, really aren't."
~Treblebee, 2016
Original post by Treblebee
"You think you're the only one. Trust me, you really, really aren't."
~Treblebee, 2016

You must be a genius, you made that yourself?
It's not bad :biggrin:
You must be a genius, you made that yourself?
It's not bad :biggrin:

lol, if there's one thing I learnt from TSR, it's that the struggles which you think only you have are actually shared by so many other ppl! Makes you feel a lot better, to know that everybody else is just like you, outwardly looking cool and chill, inwardly feeling inadequate and self-conscious... XD
:angry:What's that supposed to mean? She loves me :angry:

Spoiler

make up your mind first :lol:
I love loads but this is my favourite & I try to do this:
image.jpeg
Original post by fatima1998
make up your mind first :lol:

You are my everything! :biggrin:
Suffering produces perseverance; and perseverance produces character

Quick Reply

Latest