The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Why does every single bra I ever try have to gape at the top of the cups?

Because you have little boobs :fyi:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I was standing at the bathroom sink and brushing my teeth and she pulled the wire thing attached to the showerhead and hit me with it. 😔

Wtf 😩 WHY?!

I hope you feel better soon :console: :hugs:
Original post by SeanFM
I am :lol: and I didn't make up all of that change stuff to inspire you, I actually believe that it's true and I'd love to see the fruits of your labour :lol: definitely a step in the right direction, even if it is awfully early.

:hat2:

Lost for words.. what is wrong with some people? :s-smilie:

I'm... sorry. It must hurt and put you in a really bad place emotionally. :s-smilie:

I honestly don't know 😞😔 .
It's okay, what can I say 😁 I try to smile anyway but sometimes it just kills me because I have no-one to protect me from it at home 😩😑
Original post by SeanFM
Don't burn yourself out :tongue: :hide: today someone sent me some lecture notes for a 3rd year uni module.. it was 3079 slides long :hide: and I cracked up because it's one of those powerpoints where each slide adds one line to the preceding slide.. :s-smilie: but anyway I hope to have completed that module before starting uni so I get what it's like to be keen but at the same time don't over do it :hide: and get as much sleep as possible :erm: even if it isn't easy at the best of times.

;lol: your notes and stuff :colondollar:

Omg they sound like me, how big was the file, how did your computer handle it? :rofl: I'm coping well as it's Child Acquisition that has me excited and did you know when babies are six months in the womb their ear bones are developed and they can hear so much :colondollar: and the notes will have to wait till tomorrow, I need to find my fancy graph paper and I need to purchase more stationery :love:

Revision is so exciting to be fair. What's your favourite pen to use?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
On purpose?

Because I didn't turn around when she was talking to me 😁 I was brushing my teeth 😞
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Wtf 😩 WHY?!

I hope you feel better soon :console: :hugs:

Because she got angry that I never turned around to face her when she was talking to me, when I was brushing my teeth 😑
Thank you :hugs:
Because I didn't turn around when she was talking to me 😁 I was brushing my teeth 😞

#Reaching4TheStarsIsARoadWoman!!!!

Spoiler

Original post by Friar Chris
Because you have little boobs :fyi:

Thanks. I didn't know.
By the end of sixth form I didn't know how I survived the rest of school without free periods
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Thanks. I didn't know.

So touchy :no:
#Reaching4TheStarsIsARoadWoman!!!!

Spoiler

Rightt.. 😞
I'll be alright thanks for asking 👍🏼
Original post by Gingerbread101
You're making me so emotional :cry2:

Honestly, thank you so much, you don't know how much it means to me that the stuff I post on here helps other people :love:

Oh please don't cry :cry2: Honestly I meant every word, I've been following your blog for a long time but recently I stumbled back into it and the way you organise everything, work so hard and put the time and effort in everything you do, you deserve everything. You made me realise how beautiful stationery is and I love the bullet journals you made, it's my plan for tomorrow. :hugs: Good luck by the way! :smile:

Thank you so much for you're support 😌 & I will do 👍🏼

Spoiler

Aww it's fine sweetie, and you are so pretty too! :hugs: thank you so much.

It's okay, I find sixth form is so sick! :rofl: I have so many free periods its annoying, this week I've had one lesson per day :lol: do you ever just hang out in the canteen and just snack even though it's like 10am and you shouldn't be snacking! :teehee:

Did you ever hold up the deal and get to praying? @Rhythmical

Oh brother where art thou. I will do! :biggrin:
I honestly don't know 😞😔 .
It's okay, what can I say 😁 I try to smile anyway but sometimes it just kills me because I have no-one to protect me from it at home 😩😑

:s-smilie: that's not right. I hope the day comes where you can get away from that rubbish.
Original post by Rhythmical

:lolwut:
I told you this b4 ramadan...

:colonhash: <- The face of Dissapointment...
Oh please don't cry :cry2: Honestly I meant every word, I've been following your blog for a long time but recently I stumbled back into it and the way you organise everything, work so hard and put the time and effort in everything you do, you deserve everything. You made me realise how beautiful stationery is and I love the bullet journals you made, it's my plan for tomorrow. :hugs: Good luck by the way! :smile:

Aww it's fine sweetie, and you are so pretty too! :hugs: thank you so much.

It's okay, I find sixth form is so sick! :rofl: I have so many free periods its annoying, this week I've had one lesson per day :lol: do you ever just hang out in the canteen and just snack even though it's like 10am and you shouldn't be snacking! :teehee:

Anytime!! You deserve all the credit 👍🏼 Thank you very much ❤️💜💖
:lolwut:
I told you this b4 ramadan...

:colonhash: <- The face of Dissapointment...

Wow you look so disappointed. Anyways you shouldn't disclose stuff like this, it's only between yourself and God :colonhash:
Original post by SeanFM
:s-smilie: that's not right. I hope the day comes where you can get away from that rubbish.

I totally agree, sometimes I see homeless people around my home and in local shopping centres and I just wish I could join them because I'd be happier there than I am here. 😔 It's the truth 😞 I hope I can get away too 😁
Omg they sound like me, how big was the file, how did your computer handle it? :rofl: I'm coping well as it's Child Acquisition that has me excited and did you know when babies are six months in the womb their ear bones are developed and they can hear so much :colondollar: and the notes will have to wait till tomorrow, I need to find my fancy graph paper and I need to purchase more stationery :love:

Revision is so exciting to be fair. What's your favourite pen to use?

Why does anyone do that? :s-smilie: wouldn't it be just as difficult to set up slide effects on maybe a master slide or something and then edit as appropriate? :s-smilie: I will have to determine what is the final slide and then delete all the other ones.. so sift through 3079 slides and turn it into like 300 smh.

Aww yeah :colondollar: I watched a Modern Family episode (:rofl: so relatable to life I tell you) where a mother sings to her child in the womb :tongue: apparently it's really important anyway, sounds like fun to study.

I have some graph paper that I accidentally bought thinking it was lined paper if you want :rofl: (150 pages of it...) nice though, some people enjoy that stationery stuff just a bit too much but that's okay :lol:

I have this fountain pen that I got as a graduation gift from saturday school, never used it but it is my favourite pen nonetheless :love: how about you?
Because she got angry that I never turned around to face her when she was talking to me, when I was brushing my teeth 😑
Thank you :hugs:

I hear you, I used to get chappals thrown at me if I didn't listen but luckily I was quite good at dodging them :rofl:

You're welcome :hugs:I hope she doesn't do something like that again :angry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Our canteen is open nearly all day but it's mainly cheese sandwiches which does taste nice to be fair :colone: our nearest shop sucks but I always get a free biscuit from the canteen. Do what I did and make pizza pitta breads in the microwave before school and take it to school and snack. :biggrin:

Latest