The Student Room Group

Debenhams Xmas Stockroom Assistant

Hi everyone.
I was just wondering if there was anyone else that has a group interview for this role. I've looked up in the forums and got some information about what to expect but I am sh*tting myself haha
Any further help or what to expect
Hi, I've got my group interview coming up for this role soon and so I thought I'd bump this thread
Hey, I just applied for that role online and have an upcoming telephone interview for the role, what kind of things do they ask you?
Hi, do you have to have previous experience to get the job? Bit worried as I've never worked in a customer service environment :frown:
Original post by wontstop-
Hi, do you have to have previous experience to get the job? Bit worried as I've never worked in a customer service environment :frown:

I got the job having never worked in a customer service environment, it will vary store to store but mine said you wouldn't spend masses of time on the shop floor, their main focus is someone who will work well in the stockroom. In my interview I got asked a "give a time when you..." Question about customer service, but I just used my experience working in a lab and made it sound more customer orientated. More important is that you can demonstrate an attention to detail for this role.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone has the group discussion and one on one interview at the end of this month?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending