The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Thanks for the leaderboard! :smile: I normally do leaderboards around the halfway mark (sometimes even more often) but just haven't had the time recently!
Also good to know that PBUs aren't being included on the leaderboard
I did my best. I thought about you doing it, but as we'd passed it I thought it best. And look at the result! All the tags have got the thread so busy!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999

Who's your other hero?

How would CT stop PT for good? They couldn't stop him from creating over 100 accounts or so.
Freddie Mercury. I don't know. I've told them to do, I don't really care how.

Damn it go and edit all your numbers :fuhrer: No you can't do that it's has to be a 5 it effects the count if you put a 6 :colonhash: just go and use a laptop/pc

You forget to put a number here

Spoiler

Hi, can we have a quick edit here please? Thanks :smile:

And note to all: Please make sure that numbers are correct. If there is a problem with your device, that one of your keys are not working (which affects the count), then please, don't post here until you can get to a device that functions correctly and allows the processing of correct numbers.
Otherwise it ruins the count and will be dealt with as disruption as we then have to go through all of the numbers and rule 16b them.
Thanks.

105,181 rule 16b
(edited 7 years ago)
1,000,000. im the first person to say a million. i win
Thanks for the leaderboard! :smile: I normally do leaderboards around the halfway mark (sometimes even more often) but just haven't had the time recently!
Also good to know that PBUs aren't being included on the leaderboard :yep:

Actually one of them is a pbu lol I am kira, in fact that account is now banned :mmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, can we have a quick edit here please? Thanks
And note to all: Please make sure that numbers are correct. If there is a problem with your device, that one of your keys are not working (which affects the count), then please, don't post here until you can get to a device that functions correctly and allows the processing of correct numbers.
Otherwise it ruins the count and will be dealt with as disruption as we then have to go through all of the numbers and rule 16b them.
Thanks.
Light venom is being naughty. Don't think it's PT but I've asked for a check just to be on the safe side.
Actually one of them is a pbu lol I am kira, in fact that account is now banned
Oops. Not PT though, so I'll leave it I think. Or @spotify95 ccan make the executive decision but they seemed nice enough.
Original post by Light Venom
the number 5 on my phone doesnt work so im pressing 6, sorry.

Original post by Light Venom

Evening.
Please can you edit these posts, as they are incorrect?
If a key is faulty (I don't think it is as you pressed 5 above) then please wait until you have a device which can do all keys nicely.
Thanks!

105,184 rule 16b
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
105182Freddie Mercury. I don't know. I've told them to do, I don't really care how.

Freddie Mercury? Interesting why is that anyway? I can understand Mandela but you don't get many people looking up to Mercury.
Original post by 04MR17
105189Light venom is being naughty. Don't think it's PT but I've asked for a check just to be on the safe side.Oops. Not PT though, so I'll leave it I think. Or @spotify95 can make the executive decision but they seemed nice enough.

Dw he's not PT I can confirm that :yep: Likewise he didn't cause any distruptions on here. So it should be fine I guess
Original post by 04MR17
105172Of one of my two heroes? Yes.
Ooh spotify95, I demanded/groveled/pleaded/ordered/asked the CT to sort PT out for good.

Awesome! That'll be great when the issue is eventually sorted :smile:

After all, I think we've just about had enough! :yep:

(edited 7 years ago)
Rule 16.b)
105184, 105181, 105101, 105103, 105107

Oh @iEthan's editing. Thanks!

And sorry about before. But I am not Robert Mugabe.

Pinkteddy :mmm:

Freddie Mercury? Interesting why is that anyway? I can understand Mandela but you don't get many people looking up to Mercury.
The definition of unique. Untrained at singing, yet sung (and wrote) Barcelona and wrote himself as a song (Bohemian Rhapsody).
Dw he's not PT I can confirm that Likewise he didn't cause any distruptions on here. So it should be fine I guess
Until now.
Original post by 04MR17
105189Light venom is being naughty. Don't think it's PT but I've asked for a check just to be on the safe side.Oops. Not PT though, so I'll leave it I think. Or @spotify95 ccan make the executive decision but they seemed nice enough.

For now unless they start posting properly rule 16b their posts please :smile:

As for the user you are on about, it's not PT so they don't have a reason to be excluded from the league table - so I say leave them in :yep:

(edited 7 years ago)
x
*Vomit*

This looks evil

(edited 7 years ago)

Pinkteddy :mmm:

You mean this, right? :wink:

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest