The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hachik0
Exactly, good that you know about it. Just wanted to give you a heads up as not everybody does. Thats a great 1st and 2nd! What will you be studying if you don't mind me asking?

Ikr!! All I get told, which is fantastic also, is just 'yes brudda, hit the gym as much as you can, you gotta give it 100%' but very rarely been informed by others of the side effects of too much focus on body building! Thanks, whats your 1st and 2nd? And I'm gonna study biomed at Warwick! ;D excited as heeelll!! What are u studying bro and where?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Justtryingtolive
Ikr!! All I get told, which is fantastic also, is just 'yes brudda, hit the gym as much as you can, you gotta give it 100%' but very rarely been informed by others of the side effects of too much focus on body building! Thanks, whats your 1st and 2nd? And I'm gonna study biomed at Warwick! ;D excited as heeelll!! What are u studying bro and where?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of the main reasons i go to the gym is to feel better about myself, everything else then falls into place. Obviously to look good as well but i do it mainly as part of a healthy lifestyle. Ah man that's difficult, i don't think i could choose, it would have to be between family and heath. Biomed sounds awesome, congrats man!

I was at uni but had to drop out after falling ill; i just didn't decide to go back. Instead iv'e taken up an apprenticeship in business within the NHS.
Original post by I am Kira
Wow you're pretty :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're so cute, thanks. :hugs:
Behold my hawtnes

Spoiler

Original post by Hachik0
One of the main reasons i go to the gym is to feel better about myself, everything else then falls into place. Obviously to look good as well but i do it mainly as part of a healthy lifestyle. Ah man that's difficult, i don't think i could choose, it would have to be between family and heath. Biomed sounds awesome, congrats man!

I was at uni but had to drop out after falling ill; i just didn't decide to go back. Instead iv'e taken up an apprenticeship in business within the NHS.

I know exactly what u mean bro! I feel that serotinin and dopamine effects after hitting the gym! You feel phenomenal!
Fantastic top 2, I would say fam is definately right around the top! And thanks excited for uni!!

Ah what a shame, you feeling better now? & thats fantastic! Hows the apprenticeship!? What kind of business bro!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wearing my Star Trek tee to celebrate Star Trek's 50th bday :love: live long and prosper :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Wearing my Star Trek tee to celebrate Star Trek's 50th bday :love: live long and prosper :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoops, I'm in my Empire Strikes Back one:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by UWS
Thanks! I shall take these compliments and bask in the glory of their awesomeness

:wink:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
6th form is unsettling. :colondollar: I also forgot how to smile.

Spoiler

2 beaut 5 me

What school you go to?

BS OR MY MUM?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
What school you go to?

SKHS??? OR something else?

No another school, i don't want to say on here though for obvious reasons
Original post by upperechelon
No another school, i don't want to say on here though for obvious reasons

Okeh.... KOKOKO KOK :biggrin:

Who is that on the picture then??
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saba XD

Spoiler

Fishing for those reps, I see.

Well played.
Original post by RDKGames
Fishing for those reps, I see.

Well played.

Lol how exactly am I fishing for reps mister?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Okeh.... I was about to get hella freaked out cos I thought you went to my school.... :colonhash:

Who is that on the picture then??

It's still me lool
Original post by Saba XD
Lol how exactly am I fishing for reps mister?

Posting pics of yourself. That's practically looked down upon for pretty people like you.

Shame on you.
Posting pics of yourself. That's practically looked down upon for pretty people like you.

Shame on you.

How can she not know you're not supposed to post pictures of yourself in the post a picture of yourself thread?? Jeez :colonhash: :tongue:

Shame on you.

You're right. I feel ashamed. :emo:
Original post by AndrewSCO
How can she not know you're not supposed to post pictures of yourself in the post a picture of yourself thread?? Jeez :colonhash: :tongue:

Yes exactly. Thank you, AndrewSCO.

It's practically in the name. "Post a picture of yourself :biggrin: part III" literally spells out "do not post pretty pictures here of yourself"

I don't understand some people, ugh.

Latest