The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:king1:
Original post by mr T 999

:king1:

Can I beat up an old lady every time you get a 100? :rofl:

Original post by HauntedWorkshop

OK I will stop that. :colondollar:

But why do you always have to ninja me just before I get ten in a row though? :colonhash:

:hmmm: Are you sure you will? :holmes: If you can that be great and users on here will be less likely to report you for causing disruptions.

Original post by eternaforest
When i see the comma split it makes me read it as "One hundred and five, Two hundred sixty-eight" etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eterna you just walked right in the middle of a Mexican stand off lol :shot: thanks tho you help me get the win :top:

Can I beat up an old lady every time you get a 100? :rofl:

Lool :rofl: Yeah go right ahead if you don't mind getting arrested that is :mmm:

:hmmm: Are you sure you will? :holmes: If you can that be great and users on here will be less likely to report you for causing disruptions.

Eterna you just walked right in the middle of a Mexican stand off lol :shot: thanks tho you help me get the win :top:

Lool :rofl: Yeah go right ahead if you don't mind getting arrested that is :mmm:
I was only joking. :teehee:

It's a bit like when I ask spotify95 if I can throw bricks at either that James_W guy or at my local Tesco Extra store because the BBC News have just reported the UK is the worst in Europe at something! :rofl:

And yes I am sure I will! :yep:
I was only joking. :teehee:

It's a bit like when I ask spotify95 if I can throw bricks at either that James_W guy or at my local Tesco Extra store because the BBC News have just reported the UK is the worst in Europe at something! :rofl:

And yes I am sure I will! :yep:

I know you were joking lol :rofl:

Please do and you won't get reported as much. Just repress the urge to get nice numbers, it may be difficult but you can do it :five:

Btw how do you feel about everyone talking sh*t about you on here? :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)

I know you were joking lol :rofl:

Please do and you won't get reported as much. Just repress the urge to get nice numbers, it may be difficult but you can do it :five:

Btw how do you feel about everyone talking sh*t about you on here? :colondollar:

A mixture of feelings.

I feel like punching my brother in the face for creating the impostors of spotify95 - if it hadn't had happened I'd still be happily posting under my original moniker. :colonhash: :unimpressed:

I also feel like some sort of petty criminal, you know one of those well known shoplifters or drunks whenever people are talking that way about me. :getmecoat: :sad:

But then I laugh to myself, as technically, they are breaking the rules as well by discussing me when I'm no longer officially a member. :tongue:

Latest