The Student Room Group

Anyone a vegetarian / vegan?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Konahagakure
image.jpeg

Hhaahahha you posted a pic of meat on a vegetarian/vegan thread. God I have never seen that done before.

You're so funny. Omg this guy is so funny. He's like a comedian. My god how did you get this funny. Everyone look at this guy, the funniest guy in existence. omg you so ****ing funny. funny funny funny funyy funny hahahahahahah hahahahahahahha ahahahahahhaha funny. Everyone look at the funnny guy hahahahahahhahahahaha. I am wetting myself laughing haahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Were you born a clown or did it just come natural to you?
Reply 41
I've been vegan for almost three years (ever since I was in year 7) and it has been one of the best decisions I have ever made! I only went vegan for the animals, because what they must endure in current farming practices is horrific, the stuff of nightmares. But recently I have made healthier food choices because vegan food is generally (but not always) healthier than the standard British diet. My only weak point is vegan cheesecake (damn, that stuff is good! =P)
My Mum and brother are vegetarian, they've been vegeterain for their whole lives! I'm not though lol
Original post by calling03
Hhaahahha you posted a pic of meat on a vegetarian/vegan thread. God I have never seen that done before.

You're so funny. Omg this guy is so funny. He's like a comedian. My god how did you get this funny. Everyone look at this guy, the funniest guy in existence. omg you so ****ing funny. funny funny funny funyy funny hahahahahahah hahahahahahahha ahahahahahhaha funny. Everyone look at the funnny guy hahahahahahhahahahaha. I am wetting myself laughing haahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Were you born a clown or did it just come natural to you?

IMG_0609.JPG
I am vegetarian:biggrin: I would love to go vegan soon:tongue:
IMG_0609.JPG

You're so funny that your posts got 0 likes well done:smile:
Vegetarian for about five years. I'd like to have the willpower to go vegan, but I'm not there yet.
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
You're so funny that your posts got 0 likes well done:smile:

It's not supposed to be funny. I like to see vegans get angry over trivial things.
It's not supposed to be funny. I like to see vegans get angry over trivial things.

I'm not angry I just found it funny. And thats really sad:redface: maybe get a hobby?
Vegan for ethical reasons. I recommend watching cowspiracy and Earthlings to get motivation to become vegan
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
I'm not angry I just found it funny. And thats really sad:redface: maybe get a hobby?

I have many hobbies. Irritating vegans is one of them. It would have been better for the first guy not to waste his time writing a paragraph.
I have many hobbies. Irritating vegans is one of them. It would have been better for the first guy not to waste his time writing a paragraph.

maybe he/she was annoyed, like you said you tried to irritate people, I guess you succeeded. still sad tho.:redface:
Reply 52
Original post by Lookitsbeccy1998
anyone on here vegetarian / vegan? Anyone have any opinions on it? I'm very curious

i'm a recent vegan but have been vegetarian for a year :biggrin:
Reply 53
vegan since march!
Reply 54
i tried to be pescetarian.
Original post by Lookitsbeccy1998
anyone on here vegetarian / vegan? Anyone have any opinions on it? I'm very curious

Vegan :biggrin: Best thing ever! :biggrin:
[QUOTE="Konahagakure;67478292"]image.jpeg[/QUOTE
OMG This is HILLARIOUS!! Dude. Go home. No one cares!
Vegetarian with an unhealthy love for courgetti, vegan ice cream and vegan chocolate. I'd like to think that I can go vegan but it's just too much for me.
I've been vegan since the 2nd Jan 2016😊 but before that I was a meat eater; I've never been vegetarian. everyone wakes up in their own time, but in any way possible please spread the message for the voiceless animals💪 I mainly do sticker activism but this Saturday I'm going to be participating in an Earthlings Experience!!😍 Can't wait.

Message to vegetarians:
it's good you decided to cut out meat that's brilliant, but by supporting the dairy industry, you are still putting your money towards the meat industry staying put. When it comes to dairy, if the dairy cow produces a male offspring it's highly common that the calf will be kept alive for a few weeks, restricted to move at all, so it can be sold as veal. Not to mention, once the dairy cows cannot produce milk anymore, after their 4th cycle of being raped by a human, they are too sent off to be slaughtered for meat. As for the egg industry, it's just plain cruelty. If the chick is male, it either gets ground up *alive* or thrown into the trash fully conscious as if it's rubbish and not worthy of life. All because male chicks cannot produce eggs thus not being "profitable" for the egg industry. Like I said, we all wake up in our own time but please take these facts into consideration and please be a compassionate individual who doesn't support any form of cruelty.
💟
Hey! I also deciced to be vegetarien, at least for a while (I made it 1 month :biggrin:) Now I'm a flexitarian (I hope this is the right word for it). I only eat meat when I know where it comes from (only organic) and when I really want to. The first time it was really hard to eat enough and get all the right essential nutrients, but when you start spending more time in the kitchen and start wondering where your food is coming from and whta it needs to be produced, you really will stop eating **** (especially bad fast food). I can say it from experience, I've been to mcD and burgerking at least 2 times a week and also a lot of pizza and asia :biggrin: (lazy student!). But I was feeling very bad, my skin god bad and I wasn't fit the whole day so I needed to change. And try to eat healthy and aware of what you eat, changed everything. I can totally recommend it!

Quick Reply

Latest