The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HauntedWorkshop
I used to be pretty famous on here just simply for being a regular contributor to CTAM - in fact a user called Potally_Tissed even reckoned me and spotify95 were the same person with two accounts! :rofl:

Yes, you have and seeing you post here brings me joy! :h:

By the way, have you taken a look at my forum here? www.thebritsareajoke.com

Hello there pinkteddyx64.

I can't remember that conversation about @Potally_Tissed and us both being the same person, but we're clearly not.

I don't think joining that place is a good idea. A few weeks ago, you had the nerve to de-mod and de-administer me, just because you didn't like me! :frown: :cry: :getmecoat:
Yet I was one of the founders of that forum, and it would not be where it is now if it wasn't for me!

Original post by mr T 999
105,327No on here believes you when you say your brother did it. They all think it's you lol :rofl::console: :hugs: You are pretty famous on here, even if they are for the wrong reasons lol :teehee: I'm probably one of the few who's been nice to you :colondollar:Huh it's against the rules to discuss non members of tsr? :confused:

I still think him and his brother are in fact one and the same... Exact same posting style, exact same threads posted in, etc etc...

Yep, certainly for the wrong reasons lol :rofl:

From the 3 years I've been on here I haven't seen anything that says you can't discuss banned members. In fact I asked this once before, when I first joined up, and they said that discussion of banned users is fine.
Perhaps he is getting confused with Digital Spy, where he is also banned from - on DS you are not allowed to discuss banned users due to not being able to defend themselves.
Original post by HauntedWorkshop
And it's because non-members apparently can't defend themselves........ :tongue:105,329

See above please pinkteddyx64.

And anyway, you'll never be allowed to post here by either the ST/CT and the members of CTAM, due to the disruption you have previously caused and the sheer amount of accounts you have owned on here. It's got to be getting close to 200 accounts now.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mr T 999

Lool :rofl: I bet that was a major insult to spotify :teehee:

Na I haven't I'll check it when I have time.

wonder what will spotify think of our convo when he wakes up lol :mmm:

Anyway I'm off to bed, goodnight :goodnight:

I've just seen it and responded....

What is pinkteddy like....

Original post by spotify95
I've just seen it and responded....

What is pinkteddy like....

I can't say for sure if his brother did it or if he did it. There's no way of telling :dontknow:

Well he's actually a pretty decent guy. He seems kinda sorry for having old those impostors accounts created of you and others on here. So far I don't think anyone created any more impostors account recently.

It was actually good to hear his point of view and what he thinks about this situation. If you read out convo you will know.

I also told him to repress the urge to get nice numbers and stop breaking the 10 post rule. He says he will stop, so hopefully he does.

Latest