The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Although I must admit you are indeed one of the better looking of us nerds:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naw, I don't think so!
Original post by iEthan
No paps pls

Spoiler

What a sweetheart!
Reply 9662
Original post by Queen Cersei
What a sweetheart!

I always knew mods were basically one seething mass of conjoined twins so it doesn't surprise me you personally know each another's pets

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RDKGames
Well EXCUUUUUUUUUSE MEEEEE, princess! Do I look like a master of mascara's to you? :colonhash:

Obviously not. :rolleyes:
Original post by iEthan
No paps pls

Spoiler

So adorable. :coma:
Original post by Airmed
I think you're the one needing glasses. I am a nerd though.

You need more self confidence in yourself. Your attractive young girl and one of the prettiest nerds of seen :h: :yep:
Original post by Airmed
Had been debating about this, but :laugh:, oh well. Best photo of me, I think. From a year ago. I look exactly the same, just with slightly darker hair.

Spoiler

PRSOM

you are very pretty indeed :h: :hugs:and you're a fellow glasses wearer! that makes you even more cool :tongue: :five:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
PRSOM

You are very pretty indeed :h: :hugs:and you're a fellow glasses wearer, that makes you even more cool :tongue: :five:

She is isn't she :colondollar: your both very attractive looking nerds :h:

#Prettynerdzrulez
Original post by mr T 999
You need more self confidence in yourself. Your attractive young girl and one of the prettiest nerds of seen :h: :yep:

Me, confident? :laugh:

Original post by Spock's Socks
PRSOM

you are very pretty indeed :h: :hugs:and you're a fellow glasses wearer! that makes you even more cool :tongue: :five:

Aw thank you, but I'm really not! :colondollar: :hugs: Omg, yes, glasses crew checking in!
Original post by Airmed
Me, confident? :laugh:

Aw thank you, but I'm really not! :colondollar: :hugs: Omg, yes, glasses crew checking in!

Why do you keep saying your not attractive? Do you hate yourself or something? :frown:
Haven't been to the gym from a while. Waiting for uni to start. Put on a bit more weight and done few exercises at home.

Slightly more toned I think? At least I'm trying!! :h: Maybe one day I'll be "fit"/"hot". :tongue:

Sorry for the massive photo lmao

Why do you keep saying your not attractive? Do you hate yourself or something? :frown:

Pretty much yeah. No self esteem or confidence. That's me. My boyfriend tells me it all the time and I always tell him to shut up.
Original post by Airmed
Pretty much yeah. No self esteem or confidence. That's me. My boyfriend tells me it all the time and I always tell him to shut up.

:hugs: Clearly your attractive since you have a bf and bf is right you are beautiful :colondollar:. Stop hating yourself please :redface: There are lot of girls who look worse than you and they wished they had bf. That loves them the way your one does or I hope he does. Your beautiful end of :h:
:hugs: Clearly your attractive since you have a bf and bf is right you are beautiful :colondollar:. Stop hating yourself please :redface: There are lot of girls who look worse than you and they wished they had bf. That loves them the way your one does or I hope he does. Your beautiful end of :h:

Aw well thank you. That's rather nice of you.
Reply 9674
So I've been here for 6 years and never put a pic of myself up :redface:

But who wants to see UWS anyway? :h:
Original post by UWS

give it a go, what's the worst that can happen?
I've been here four years and recently became active daily again, so hi this is me.

Spoiler

Original post by sinfonietta
I've been here four years and recently became active daily again, so hi this is me.

Spoiler

Pink hair. :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
Original post by UWS

I do :sexface:

Original post by sinfonietta

Spoiler

Oh wow you are pretty :colondollar: Love the pink hair reminds me of an anime character :ahee: :love:
Original post by Airmed
Had been debating about this, but :laugh:, oh well. Best photo of me, I think. From a year ago. I look exactly the same, just with slightly darker hair.

Spoiler

OMGAIRMEDYou are sooooo prettyyyyyyyy omggggg :lovehug: :jumphug: don't put yourself down! You are gorgeous!
also I have glasses like yours :mmm:And I love your jumper, where can I steal/buy one :tongue:

:yy:
:sexface:
finally found it looool
took my time
was worth it 204.523% :yep:
Original post by UWS

If you put one up, maybe I'll put one of me up :colone:

Latest