The Student Room Group

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Anyone heard back from ubs or DB after online tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it normal for Credit Suisse to say they are assessing your application as a potential duplicate after submitting?

Mine definitely isn't...

I did not even get a confirmation email of submission yet, is this normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Has anyone gotten a response from MS yet after the test submission?
Reply 263
Anyone know how long we have to do the Barclays online interview? the email didn't say
Original post by tjunior
Anyone know how long we have to do the Barclays online interview? the email didn't say

48 hours from receiving the email.*

I literally just finished it. It was tough. *
Reply 265
Original post by Commercial Paper
Is it normal for Credit Suisse to say they are assessing your application as a potential duplicate after submitting?

Mine definitely isn't...

I did not even get a confirmation email of submission yet, is this normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happened to mine. Give it 3-4 days. Do not email their recruitment team. I repeat, do NOT email their recruitment team.
Reply 266
Hey,

Does anyone know whether the folowing banks tend to recruit more heavily from internships or grad schemes? I know the big banks tend to from internships but I'd like to apply FT:

- Greenhill
- Lazard
- Rothschild
- Evercore
- Centerview

If anyone knows of any banks who recruit mainly/only from graduate recruitment that would be helpful too!
Original post by lkjh098
Hey,

Does anyone know whether the folowing banks tend to recruit more heavily from internships or grad schemes? I know the big banks tend to from internships but I'd like to apply FT:

- Greenhill
- Lazard
- Rothschild
- Evercore
- Centerview

If anyone knows of any banks who recruit mainly/only from graduate recruitment that would be helpful too!

Greenhill is pretty much 100% interns.

The rest are a mix.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 268
Original post by josh_v
48 hours from receiving the email.*

I literally just finished it. It was tough. *

how long is it? is it technical or motivational?
Original post by d_cj
how long is it? is it technical or motivational?

Just to confirm which stage youre at, you've done the video test about the payment system right?
Reply 270
Original post by josh_v
Just to confirm which stage youre at, you've done the video test about the payment system right?

the first one, yes
Reply 271
Original post by Princepieman
Greenhill is pretty much 100% interns.

The rest are a mix.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks v much.

Do you reckon the rest lean towards internship though? Don't want to apply to any that do 90% internships etc
Reply 272
hey,

does anyone know to what extent the following banks hire from internships? I'd like to apply for grad schemes, but am aware that most big banks at least hire predominantly from internships

- Greenhill
- Rothschild
- Evercore
- Lazard

If you know any banks who predominantly/exclusively hire grads that would be really helpful too! thanks
can someone confirm that MS is not accepting any full time analyst roles.
Original post by Proflash
can someone confirm that MS is not accepting any full time analyst roles.

They do however their applications were closed very early - every role on 26th August and for Risk it's closed on 5th Sept.
Reply 275
Does anyone know what banks allow candidates to start FT in January if successful? I believe UBS give successful applicants the option to start in January, but not sure about others
Original post by ay42
Does anyone know what banks allow candidates to start FT in January if successful? I believe UBS give successful applicants the option to start in January, but not sure about others

Barclays does and sometimes RBC Capital Markets as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 277
Original post by ay42

Know BAML has in the past
Reply 278
Original post by ay42

citi have 2 starts dates - aug/sep and jan
Reply 279
Original post by Commercial Paper
To me that sounds like it is going to be a rejection...

But thanks for calling them! I emailed them last night so will let you know if they respond.

End of this week? Tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which email did you use? I emailed also, but not sure if I have the right one.

Original post by lkjh098
Know BAML has in the past
Can confirm. I have a friend starting in Jan after converting this summer.

Quick Reply

Latest