The Student Room Group

About a guy ...

(edited 6 years ago)
Hmmm that's a tricky one. I'd suggest you meet but if it will involve a large amount of travel that could be awkward and create a pressurised environment.

Have you tried hanging out via video like on Skype? It's pretty close to hanging out in person so you can see if you get on better. Phone calls can be inherently awkward as you can't see the other person's face so I wouldn't take that as a bad sign.

Does it bother you that you have little in common? Or do you just think your "supposed" to have lots in common? That's not neccessarily true but if it bothers you then I would suggest ending things before things develop further.
Love you? :lolwut: weird thing to say, even if it's not the full monty.. as you haven't seen eachother vis-a-vis. :s-smilie: you say it means nothing, but he's probably thinking it's a good / 'promising' sign.

If you can talk without conversations being awkward (the problem when you have little in common..) then fine, if you're struggling already then perhaps it's best to call it a day. Especially as to you it's just a friendship.

Original post by abc_123_
Having little in common had never really bothered me before but I want us to be happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending