Mind games?
The field?

I dunno :colonhash:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Well ofc u are :colonhash:

Spoiler

heaa clue :colone:

Lol cheese. You are not giving this up are you? :laugh:
As Andrew said he's taken. And, I'm engaged lol.

But, there is nothing wrong with mindless friendly flirting, you know? :wink: :colone:
[video="youtube;kMcCzlGjSTQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMcCzlGjSTQ[/video]
Original post by Saba XD

But, there is nothing wrong with mindless friendly flirting, you know? :wink: :colone:

Objection! :fuhrer:

Original post by mediaya
Hey :h:
My first reaction: who is that? How does he even know my name? :K:
After looking at the username, i was like omg is L :toofunny::toofunny: lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:confused:
I knew your name was aysha cause I saw mr t call u it??
Original post by LonelyMathsBoy
Hey aysha:tongue:

L/Kira is that you? :mmm: :toofunny:
Original post by Saba XD
Exactly, and our conversations are the best. :wink: Deal with it people. Cough cheese cough.
:rofl:
Let's not then

Spoiler

:colonhash:

Original post by Saba XD

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :shock:congratulations! :party:

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$

:toofunny:omfg that was absolutely beautifully timed
Original post by Saba XD
Exactly, and our conversations are the best. :wink: Deal with it people. Cough cheese cough.
:rofl:

Let's not then

Spoiler

They are aren't they :wink: Yeah cheese, deal with it! :colonhash:

Spoiler

:cry2:
makes sense tbh
[video="youtube;YK6R2a-SavM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK6R2a-SavM[/video]
oh are you ok? :erm:

My ears are annoying me. I went like 4 days ago. The doctor said that there might be fluid at the back of the eardrums that is not being drained out so gave me Loratadine and said I would be ok. Today, I literally couldn't hear anything in my left ear so took an appointment again. It was a nurse and said I need to see the same doctor as the other day. She also checked my blood pressure and said that it was too high. The next appointment I got with that same doctor is on 19 Sep. That is far. :frown:
Original post by Saba XD

Oooooh really? :eek:

Who's the lucky fella? :biggrin:
Original post by mediaya
Np :tongue:

So what did u get in that test u did the other day? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't ask :frown: I flopped! :frown: I made so many stupid mistakes, I weren't ready :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by AndrewSCO
They are aren't they :wink: Yeah cheese, deal with it! :colonhash:

:cry2:
makes sense tbh

:rofl: :rofl: Andrew :rofl:

aww it was just an oppertunity to use a Sherlock quote, no offence intended :jumphug:

Spoiler

:rofl: :rofl: Andrew :rofl:

aww it was just an oppertunity to use a Sherlock quote, no offence intended :jumphug:

Spoiler

Consider me OFFENDED
jks :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/f3/be/6bf3bee85f3fa57cc784754845aa445d.jpg
Original post by Saba XD
My ears are annoying me. I went like 4 days ago. The doctor said that there might be fluid at the back of the eardrums that is not being drained out so gave me Loratadine and said I would be ok. Today, I literally couldn't hear anything in my left ear so took an appointment again. It was a nurse and said I need to see the same doctor as the other day. She also checked my blood pressure and said that it was too high. The next appointment I got with that same doctor is on 19 Sep. That is far. :frown:

oh ok. eww I hope u r ok sounds nasty! :console:

Oooooh really? :eek:
Who's the lucky fella? :biggrin:

:colonhash: who's jealous :mmm:

Original post by hamza772000
Don't ask :frown: I flopped! :frown: I made so many stupid mistakes, I weren't ready :redface:

Spoiler

:console: its ok hamza - I got really bad grades when I first did Maths ASlegit I got a D in C1's mock
then a C in C2
and an E in M1
but I got B's in all of them and a really high A in C2 which pushed my overall AS grade to an A
There is hope and you will definitely learn from your mistakes, I am also at your disposal should you want any help. Do past paper questions and ask your teacher/go to workshops!
All the best hamza :hugs:
Consider me OFFENDED
jks :tongue:

Spoiler

:colonhash:
:tongue:

Spoiler

I KNEW you were going to say something like that :rofl: :rofl:
oh ok. eww I hope u r ok sounds nasty! :console:

:console: its ok hamza - I got really bad grades when I first did Maths ASlegit I got a D in C1's mock
then a C in C2
and an E in M1
but I got B's in all of them and a really high A in C2 which pushed my overall AS grade to an A
There is hope and you will definitely learn from your mistakes, I am also at your disposal should you want any help. Do past paper questions and ask your teacher/go to workshops!
All the best hamza :hugs:
Aw, thanks :h: :lovehug:

No, the thing is looking back at that test today, I knew a lot more, it's just that on that day, I made silly mistakes and had forgotten a couple things :tongue:

Thank you though, congratulations on your results! :smile:

Latest