The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite artist?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
never heard of the first one

Me either before I heard this:
[video="youtube;LtmS2ePSSdU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtmS2ePSSdU[/video]
Original post by LonelyMathsBoy
Me either before I heard this:
[video="youtube;LtmS2ePSSdU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtmS2ePSSdU[/video]

OHHH THAT SONGGG! yes i have heard of it before just didn't remember the name. They're actually not too bad.
Original post by NotNotBatman
It's the first song on the meat is murder album.

Turns out that i have heard of it, just didn't remember the name,
OHHH THAT SONGGG! yes i have heard of it before just didn't remember the name. They're actually not too bad.

Beautiful and good taste in music:colondollar:
You don't get that often:mmm:
Beautiful and good taste in music:colondollar:
You don't get that often:mmm:

ahaha oh god, you do though...you just have to look :headbang:
MCR, P!ATD, BMTH, Muse, FoB, Nothing But Thieves and top
ahaha oh god, you do though...you just have to look :headbang:

Well ik one girl irl who shares a similar taste but she looks like a :troll: and also has the personality of one
Well ik one girl irl who shares a similar taste but she looks like a :troll: and also has the personality of one

wooowwww thats rudeeeeee
wooowwww thats rudeeeeee

Lol if u met her, u would hate her
She begs for attention all the time, she flirts with boys who don't like her, she stares like an owl at people(me several times), she's comstantly trying to look smart even though she did very poor at AS, and she's annoying as hell
So not rude just objective
Lol if u met her, u would hate her
She begs for attention all the time, she flirts with boys who don't like her, she stares like an owl at people(me several times), she's comstantly trying to look smart even though she did very poor at AS, and she's annoying as hell
So not rude just objective

Fair enough, but maybe she is just lonely? Explains the need for attention.
Fair enough, but maybe she is just lonely? Explains the need for attention.

She had loads of friends, idk some people are just needy
I myself was a loner cause my sixth form was filled with people like this and back stabbers
She had loads of friends, idk some people are just needy
I myself was a loner cause my sixth form was filled with people like this and back stabbers

oh tell me about it! i have had so many backstabbing 'friends' its not even funny...
oh tell me about it! i have had so many backstabbing 'friends' its not even funny...

Just people who talk about u behind your back just for conversation, mock you for being a nice guy, screw you over on coursework
I did get my revenge in my own ways but it was subtle but more impacting

I just decided having no friends was better than having bad friends, so now I'm very cynical when it comes to meeting people. I had one good friend in sixth form though, he was honest and brutal which I liked but also hated abut him but he would never betray me.

Lol my story may be exclusive to me, ik my other mates made good friends in their colleges/sixth form.
Echo and the Bunnymen
Just people who talk about u behind your back just for conversation, mock you for being a nice guy, screw you over on coursework
I did get my revenge in my own ways but it was subtle but more impacting

I just decided having no friends was better than having bad friends, so now I'm very cynical when it comes to meeting people. I had one good friend in sixth form though, he was honest and brutal which I liked but also hated abut him but he would never betray me.

Lol my story may be exclusive to me, ik my other mates made good friends in their colleges/sixth form.

I am so sorry to hear that but hey atleast you had someone!

That's why i have a small group of friends and 3 really close friends and they are great, even though we are complete cows to eachother its great :P Its partly the reason i don't like making friends as i have MAJOR trust issues.
I am so sorry to hear that but hey atleast you had someone!

That's why i have a small group of friends and 3 really close friends and they are great, even though we are complete cows to eachother its great :P Its partly the reason i don't like making friends as i have MAJOR trust issues.

Lol it's always people who seem nice who screw u over
The ones who can insult u and not be offended by are your real friends
I have 2 close friends from sixth form and our relationship is based on insult:mmm:

Lol its better having some trust issues than being naieve tbh
Lol it's always people who seem nice who screw u over
The ones who can insult u and not be offended by are your real friends
I have 2 close friends from sixth form and our relationship is based on insult:mmm:

Lol its better having some trust issues than being naieve tbh

I guess it is...
Original post by NotNotBatman
Also, the smiths.

ahh the smiths never gets old
I guess it is...

Lol do u always cut a convo short?
Lol do u always cut a convo short?

I try not to but it always happens :P Plus i don't know what to say

Quick Reply