The Student Room Group

What's the best concert you've ever been to?

Scroll to see replies

Chritina and the Queens were something special but all time best was Taking Back Sunday on their 'Tell all Your Friends' tour back in 20003
I have been to a few but out of all of them hands down Muse are amazing.
Original post by Adelemyqueen
All Time Low at Brixton Academy, BMTH at Brixton, Good Charlotte, Adele in London & Antwerp :smile: The atmosphere was amazing at all of these concerts

Are BMTH any good? i really want to go and see them live.
Foo Fighters at Murrayfield Stadium
Yellowcard/Less Than Jake co-headliner, I went for Yellowcard but LTJ ended up stealing the show even for me, they were incredible live
New Found Glory (Hayley Williams also performed)
The Gaslight Anthem
Third Eye Blind

Those are the top 6 in a rough but no particular order

Seeing Jimmy Eat World in November and can't wait for that one :biggrin:
Original post by retro_turtles
Are BMTH any good? i really want to go and see them live.

They were really good in 2013, not sure about now as Oli's voice has kinda gone and lots of people say he lets the other band members and the audience do the vocals
oooooh either
Iron Maiden on the final frontier tour at newcastle metro arena. But that was my first gig...but WOW
or
The carnival of madness tour earlier this year! Highly suspect, Halestorm, Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry at leeds direct

as much as Rush are my favourite band, I only got to see them once on the clockwork angels tour at sheffield motorpoint arena and the sound was awful. And the crowd was DEAD.
Original post by Adelemyqueen
They were really good in 2013, not sure about now as Oli's voice has kinda gone and lots of people say he lets the other band members and the audience do the vocals

Oh.. i don't know about you but since Sempiternal i feel like Olis voice has improved on the new album? But idk
Reply 27
Original post by sinfonietta
BIGBANG at Wembley Arena in 2012 or Boy George at King Tut's Wah Wah Hut in 2013. Both were just so utterly surreal.*

Is that the kpop group - big bang!!?!
Original post by kiiten
Is that the kpop group - big bang!!?!

Yes, it is! I saw them in London in December 2012. They were amazing live! :biggrin:*
Oh.. i don't know about you but since Sempiternal i feel like Olis voice has improved on the new album? But idk

On the album yeah, but look at some recent live performances on yt, he seems to struggle a lot
Reply 30
Yes, it is! I saw them in London in December 2012. They were amazing live! :biggrin:*

Luckyyy - i didnt know any kpop groups came to the UK before. Wow :smile:

Do you like any other kpop groups??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kiiten
Luckyyy - i didnt know any kpop groups came to the UK before. Wow :smile:

Do you like any other kpop groups??

Posted from TSR Mobile

A number have come here before! I wanted to go see C.N. Blue in Glasgow a few years ago but it clashed with Darren Hayes.*

I love many Korean groups! *
Reply 32

I was thinking the same thing, would have killed to have gone to their concert when they were on the sempiternal tour. But the latest album is pretty sick too.
Original post by h.xlx
I was thinking the same thing, would have killed to have gone to their concert when they were on the sempiternal tour. But the latest album is pretty sick too.

It is indeed although i think sempiternal was better but i love the new one. Whats your favourite song on the new album? I like Follow You
Reply 34
It is indeed although i think sempiternal was better but i love the new one. Whats your favourite song on the new album? I like Follow You

Ooooooh, I'm probably tied between Throne and Drown. But my all time favourite song of theirs has to Can You Feel My Heart. First time I heard it I just instantly connected with it, do you know what I mean?
Original post by h.xlx
Ooooooh, I'm probably tied between Throne and Drown. But my all time favourite song of theirs has to Can You Feel My Heart. First time I heard it I just instantly connected with it, do you know what I mean?

I do indeed,i loved And The Snakes Star To Sing and Sleepwalking.
Reply 36
I do indeed,i loved And The Snakes Star To Sing and Sleepwalking.

I'm going to see them in november and I swear to god if they play shadow moses I am going to lose my **** and mosh out.
Original post by h.xlx
I'm going to see them in november and I swear to god if they play shadow moses I am going to lose my **** and mosh out.

Hahah well enjoy it then!
Reply 38
A number have come here before! I wanted to go see C.N. Blue in Glasgow a few years ago but it clashed with Darren Hayes.*

I love many Korean groups! *

Aww shame :frown:. My ultimate bias group is BTS. But i like other groups too like EXO, B.A.P and GOT7. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so jealous of these responses! I really need to get myself some tickets!

Quick Reply

Latest