The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awhhh why? 😔
It's okay❤️💜💖 What happened? I'm here for you :hugs:

Cos I'm an idiot and hurt someone special :sigh:
Thank you :hugs:
You are an absolute legend you are 🙊 All my respect to you 💜👍🏼 I've been having a really bad week 😔 This is why I used to love school although people take the Micky 😞 I could get away from life at home for 6/7 hrs a day 😑 I actually don't know what to think, sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet, I was just going through my emotional period 😶 That post of yours made me cry and laugh I'm just kind of lost sometimes 😣

:hugs:

My head is getting bigger :teehee: why thank you, but I think the real legend is you! :smile: I know just how good school is as an escape, albeit the people can bring you down but the environment can help. And tt's totally fine, take as little or as long as you need. What really helps me is writing my feelings down, I started a blog on TSR recently which has helped me figure out my life plans a lot. I also daydream and think about the day I prove everyone wrong and make them feel guilty for the pain they've caused me.

Your young, your life is changing and it's important to talk to those from a similar background and who can shed light on the foreseeable future. I just wish I could take the pain away. :cry2:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Cos I'm an idiot and hurt someone special :sigh:
Thank you :hugs:

I hope to God everything gets better for you... I'm sorry.. 😔
Anytime :hugs:
Original post by Rhythmical
My head is getting bigger :teehee: why thank you, but I think the real legend is you! :smile: I know just how good school is as an escape, albeit the people can bring you down but the environment can help. And tt's totally fine, take as little or as long as you need. What really helps me is writing my feelings down, I started a blog on TSR recently which has helped me figure out my life plans a lot. I also daydream and think about the day I prove everyone wrong and make them feel guilty for the pain they've caused me.

Your young, your life is changing and it's important to talk to those from a similar background and who can shed light on the foreseeable future. I just wish I could take the pain away. :cry2:

I've replied 👍🏼 I also dream of that day 😔 I want to be a paramedic and save lives and help humanity 😶 Like most of my relatives are so arrogant and rude and I just sit lonely at family events but I don't understand what people get out of arrogance. They don't even have anything to be arrogant about 😁 I've wanted to get a diary to write my feelings in 😣 Awhhh I wish you could too 😞 Thank you so much. I'm kinda speechless I really don't know what to say, you're just amazing ❤️💜
I've replied 👍🏼 I also dream of that day 😔 I want to be a paramedic and save lives and help humanity 😶 Like most of my relatives are so arrogant and rude and I just sit lonely at family events but I don't understand what people get out of arrogance. They don't even have anything to be arrogant about 😁 I've wanted to get a diary to write my feelings in 😣 Awhhh I wish you could too 😞 Thank you so much. I'm kinda speechless I really don't know what to say, you're just amazing ❤️💜

Yeah I've had that, even when I am happy I look moody :colonhash: but unfortunately we can't change how we feel and if being around people who bring you down makes you unhappy, you can't force being happy. God there are so many times I have wanted to scream at my relatives and just throw a table but that just proves to them what a horrid person I am in their eyes but a diary is the best thing and it's important to have time on your own away from people to just take a breather and relax. I want to go into Biomed and then become a doctor and my passion is the same as yours, save lives and help humanity. It's something all humans should do, help humanity. Keep your chin up and you'll get there! You are so amazing, like I wish I could tell you how amazing you will be at being a paramedic. :love:
Original post by Rhythmical
Yeah I've had that, even when I am happy I look moody :colonhash: but unfortunately we can't change how we feel and if being around people who bring you down makes you unhappy, you can't force being happy. God there are so many times I have wanted to scream at my relatives and just throw a table but that just proves to them what a horrid person I am in their eyes but a diary is the best thing and it's important to have time on your own away from people to just take a breather and relax. I want to go into Biomed and then become a doctor and my passion is the same as yours, save lives and help humanity. It's something all humans should do, help humanity. Keep your chin up and you'll get there! You are so amazing, like I wish I could tell you how amazing you will be at being a paramedic. :love:

One of my cousins said to me 'your fat and ugly' 😔 Yh I'm fat yes I'm ugly, I'm everything anyone like you wouldn't want to be, I'm the worst human being ever but at least I treat people with respect and I'm good for who I am, it's my personality that matters 😞 I can't wait for that day when I graduate and become a paramedic and prove to my parents and my arrogant relatives that I can be the best person I can be and I can succeed. 😣 Thank you so much, I hope so! You'll be a great doctor 💖💜
Btw, have you seen my PM? 🙊
Relieved because I've just finished Chemistry, Biology and some last bits of French homework.
Original post by k.m.b
Relieved because I've just finished Chemistry, Biology and some last bits of French homework.

:yy: well done!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

French is so full on :bricks:
Original post by k.m.b
French is so full on :bricks:

but its so much fun right?If u ever need any help u know where to go! Pm me for my quizlet resources as well :wink:

French is so full on :bricks: but I think I kinda prefer it that way.. so it kicks me into reality a little more.
Original post by k.m.b
French is so full on :bricks: but I think I kinda prefer it that way.. so it kicks me into reality a little more.

:yep: a good spirit to have there :france:

Spoiler

but its so much fun right?If u ever need any help u know where to go! Pm me for my quizlet resources as well :wink:

Yeah, my french teacher is really nice and there's a lot of banter in class so that makes it all the more worthwhile!|
But the rate at which my science teacher's are going is really slow..

and yes will do :tongue:
Original post by k.m.b
Yeah, my french teacher is really nice and there's a lot of banter in class so that makes it all the more worthwhile!|
But the rate at which my science teacher's are going is really slow..

and yes will do :tongue:

:yy:goodnight
and :goodnight: tsr :wavey:
:yy:goodnight
and :goodnight: tsr :wavey:

On a Friday :redface: :wavey:
Original post by k.m.b
On a Friday :redface: :wavey:

yeah - early train to a far away land tomorrow
bibbidy bye bye
will reply to ur pm in the morning!
why am i working like 200% harder than everyone else yet feel like 100% more stressed.
Why do i have excruciating earache still and a lancing headache :/
in fact why am i even alive :lol:

like seriously what is the ****ing point lol i cba anymore
apologies to everyone who i havent replied to i just havent the energy and not in the right mood.

sleeping now anyway so i can go into my unpleasant alter-reality and get away from all this ****.
Original post by Salamandastron
why am i working like 200% harder than everyone else yet feel like 100% more stressed.
Why do i have excruciating earache still and a lancing headache :/
in fact why am i even alive :lol:

like seriously what is the ****ing point lol i cba anymore
apologies to everyone who i havent replied to i just havent the energy and not in the right mood.

sleeping now anyway so i can go into my unpleasant alter-reality and get away from all this ****.

:frown:

You bring happiness to lots of people's lives :yep:

The world is a better place with you in it 😄
booked my practical test
although its a month away but still nervous - i have to pass in 1 go
i have a lot of pressure otherwise, my mum thinks that i am a failure but she always thinks that so not a big issue :lol: but still needs to beat my dad's record :u: but i doubt it :unsure: but i know i'll get better at it :colondollar:
yep i know everything :lol:
Original post by fatima1998
booked my practical test
although its a month away but still nervous - i have to pass in 1 go
i have a lot of pressure otherwise, my mum thinks that i am a failure but she always thinks that so not a big issue :lol: but still needs to beat my dad's record :u: but i doubt it :unsure: but i know i'll get better at it :colondollar:
yep i know everything :lol:

Don't worry sweetheart, you'll ace it :biggrin: