Ahhh :tongue:

:smile:
:five:
:tongue:
:yep:
:biggrin:

:wink:

:hugs:

(Aww that's so kind of you Freezer, but there are many things that are much closer to perfect! :u:)

Hehe :wink:

(Aww it's ok! Your voice is beautiful! Aw well your voice is the goal for them all :wink:)
Sucks! :frown:
Ah well, he's got a Lambo now haha!

Ok then! Put it this way! It's the craziest episode of them all!
Original post by FireFreezer77

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha fair enough! May aswell! :biggrin:
Hells Kitchen would be the one! :biggrin: Its brilliant! The YouTube compilations of them are just pure gold!

Alrighty then!
I'll be going to bed soon, I'm meeting Cheese tomorrow for the first time so I'm gonna rest and make sure I'm ready for that! :biggrin:
I'm so excited!
Hahaha :tongue:

Spoiler

Hehe :wink:

(Aww it's ok! Your voice is beautiful! Aw well your voice is the goal for them all :wink:)

All these emojis :tongue: Matrix is a bit too tired to got through them all :tongue:

(Thanks! Haha yeah right :rofl: thanks though! :smile:)
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha :tongue:

Spoiler

All these emojis :tongue: Matrix is a bit too tired to got through them all :tongue:

(Thanks! Haha yeah right :rofl: thanks though! :smile:)

:tongue: So many of them! Aww no worries! I'll be sleeping soon due to tiredness and nervousness!

(No worries! Noo your voice is seriously beautiful! Honestly! If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't say it!)
Haha! :tongue:

Yup, that's right!
And I'm going down specially just to meet her when she's done! (It's all been agreed and arranged etc).
I'm so excited but nervous too!
Thankyou!!!! :biggrin:

Goodnight!!
Haha, PRSOM :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

[video]https://youtu.be/Sg0Dmliw9Fc[/video]
Try this one!

Ah ok then! What did you think?

Thanks! I sure hope so! I really can't wait for it! She's so beautiful!
Indeed it does!
Night! :biggrin:
:tongue: So many of them! Aww no worries! I'll be sleeping soon due to tiredness and nervousness!

(No worries! Noo your voice is seriously beautiful! Honestly! If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't say it!)

How did I miss this quote!? :facepalm:
Haha yeah :tongue: Aww OK, and that's understandable! Just have a great day :smile:

(Aww, OK. Thanks for thinking so!)

Ikr :unimpressed:
Do not fear, brave comrade! Thine kind self shall receive thine rep when thee timeth is right :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Haha, indeed! How heroic and courageous! :u:
Matrix shall make sure it happens as soon as possible:ninja:

Haha XD
Posted from TSR Mobile
Well you have succeeded, congrats for LDS :clap2: :tongue:
Haha don't worry, I will :wink:

Ohh I see. Tbh I don't really have much of a social life outside of TSR :tongue: when do you start? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed:ahee:

Fair enough. At least you don't have too long to go! Aw, that'll be awesome! Well, you have a bit of time to compose yourself but hopefully you will make some good friends:yep:
It is written in the stars :moon: :u:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh haha. Tbh I just forgot about it and kind of hoped to have passed :tongue: Do something to pass the time, like learning some French :france: :mmm:
Use your imagination! :rolleyes:
:lol:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh dear :lol: hopefully you didn't do anywhere near as bad as you thought you had done!
I see, oooh yes! Great choice! :yep:

Haha yes. Good stuff! :awesome:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy guys :smile:

Today is officially Suicide Prevention Day so I thought I'd post a link to help spread awareness of this:
https://www.iasp.info/wspd/

A goal that you can set yourselves is to try and go out of your way to make sure someone is doing okay, and that they know they are not alone in any difficulties they are facing. If you are that person who feels isolated in their worries, please know that you are not alone. There are plenty of people you can talk to. If not irl, you can certainly speak to people on here. I know that I, for one, wouldn't mind offering help through PMs.

1473505097781.jpg

This might not be the best place to post this but it is a chat thread so at least we can spread the message a bit :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the one i used so it should do!
Indeed it is! Theyre appaling for that! Theyre closed down now anyway suprise suprise!

Hehe, shes very secretive about her looks!
But she PM'd me an image of her! Mainly so i knew who to look for today :tongue:
She sure is!!
Ok then! Currently at the train station!
Heyy guys :smile:

Today is officially Suicide Prevention Day so I thought I'd post a link to help spread awareness of this:
https://www.iasp.info/wspd/

A goal that you can set yourselves is to try and go out of your way to make sure someone is doing okay, and that they know they are not alone in any difficulties they are facing. If you are that person who feels isolated in their worries, please know that you are not alone. There are plenty of people you can talk to. If not irl, you can certainly speak to people on here. I know that I, for one, wouldn't mind offering help through PMs.

1473505097781.jpg

This might not be the best place to post this but it is a chat thread so at least we can spread the message a bit :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou for posting this! :smile:
Greatly appreciated and its very inspiring!

Update: Im currently waiting for the train and then ill be meeting Cheese!!!! :biggrin:
Cant wait!
I dont know when ill get back but 4:30 or 5:30 is the best guess ive got!
Speak soon!

Have a great day!!

Quick Reply

Latest