The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Anyone wanting to swap their room in Eastwood to one in Marlborough?

Hey guys, I have an offer for a room in Marlborough (ensuite) and was wondering if anyone would want to swap who has a room in Eastwood? thanks a lot :smile:
Reply 1
Hi I have an offer for a room in Eastwood (standard) and I'm interested in swapping. But how is it possible to swap if we've gotten our offer already?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by tyn97
Hi I have an offer for a room in Eastwood (standard) and I'm interested in swapping. But how is it possible to swap if we've gotten our offer already?

Hiya, I think if we emailed the uni they'd be able to sort it out for us, in terms of the fees etc. I'm in Marlborough flat MB8 if you wanted to join the group or anything to check it out. I could email them asking what they can do if you're sure?
Reply 3
Original post by lg559
Hiya, I think if we emailed the uni they'd be able to sort it out for us, in terms of the fees etc. I'm in Marlborough flat MB8 if you wanted to join the group or anything to check it out. I could email them asking what they can do if you're sure?

Oh alright. How can I join the group tho? Yeah I'm sure :smile: let's see what they'll say, I hope we don't have to wait until mid October to swap our rooms haha
Reply 4
Original post by tyn97
Oh alright. How can I join the group tho? Yeah I'm sure :smile: let's see what they'll say, I hope we don't have to wait until mid October to swap our rooms haha

Yeah me too, feel like it could be a bit awkward having been there for a few weeks already! There's a group on Facebook called Marlborough freshers 2016, you can search for it or go to bath su freshers website and should find it through there. What flat are you in at eastwood?
Reply 5
Original post by lg559
Yeah me too, feel like it could be a bit awkward having been there for a few weeks already! There's a group on Facebook called Marlborough freshers 2016, you can search for it or go to bath su freshers website and should find it through there. What flat are you in at eastwood?

Ah alright thanks :smile: I'm at flat E09. Why do you want to swap to Eastwood? Hahaha

Quick Reply

Latest