The Student Room Group

Help me please

Hi there. I am seeking some advice . I am studying bio chem and maths at A2 levels. I am very interested in biology and hence have decided to take either physiotherapy or psychology in uni. I cannot decide between the 2. Although i fins psychology interesting finding a job is quite hard and the salary is quite low. Physiotherapy also interests me but im not sure if i shall be good at it. Please could you help me decide.
Original post by darshil
Hi there. I am seeking some advice . I am studying bio chem and maths at A2 levels. I am very interested in biology and hence have decided to take either physiotherapy or psychology in uni. I cannot decide between the 2. Although i fins psychology interesting finding a job is quite hard and the salary is quite low. Physiotherapy also interests me but im not sure if i shall be good at it. Please could you help me decide.

With psychology it really depends what kind of job you want. Most people don't go on to a psychology related job so it really just becomes a certificate to get any graduate job, which could potentially have a much higher salary then physiotherapy, although it requires much more work during your degree to get relevant work experience and a good CV.
Reply 2
Original post by iammichealjackson
With psychology it really depends what kind of job you want. Most people don't go on to a psychology related job so it really just becomes a certificate to get any graduate job, which could potentially have a much higher salary then physiotherapy, although it requires much more work during your degree to get relevant work experience and a good CV.

Thank you for your help. So which one of the 2 would you opt for?
Reply 3
Original post by darshil

You could get into medicine or any medical field job with those subjects why don't you op for somthing that will get you a higher pay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by goal101
You could get into medicine or any medical field job with those subjects why don't you op for somthing that will get you a higher pay?

Okay, thanks for the suggestion but the grade requirements are too high and the deadline to apply for medicine is in a week. It also requires high grades in chemistry which is not really a subject that i like

Quick Reply

Latest