The Student Room Group

Would you ever go on a tinder date?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I've been asked out on a tinder date and nervous about whether to go or not, I'd have to get the train to go to his city as I live outside it but my distance setting includes his city. My stomach feels a bit knotty when I think about it but I think I like the guy and we've been talking for a while.
But the idea of meeting up with someone 3 years older than me who I don't even know freaks me out?!?
What do I do? Has anyone on here been on a tinder or other dating app date before? Would you ever go on one?

whatever you do, make sure you meet up in a public place.
Original post by james652
whatever you do, make sure you meet up in a public place.

I wanted to find a random tall multi store car park that I could take him to, so we can sit on the roof and look out at the view :/
Yeah I have been on a few. One I went out with, one I'm friends with and the other was a dick 😃
Same!!! That's why I'm inclined not to even reply back to him I think I'm going to be a ball of nerves and neither of us will enjoy it :frown:

don't over think it! it will be fine :tongue:
Original post by trapking
don't over think it! it will be fine :tongue:

Would it be weird if we went on the roof of a random multi store car park?
Original post by Ella-keturah
Yeah I have been on a few. One I went out with, one I'm friends with and the other was a dick 😃

For your dates:
1) where did you go?
2) what did you wear?
3) did you kiss or sleep with them?
Would it be weird if we went on the roof of a random multi store car park?

It's different I would like that :tongue:

Although tell someone where youre going just to be on the safe side :biggrin:
It's different I would like that :tongue:

Although tell someone where youre going just to be on the safe side :biggrin:

Idk who to tell because I'm ashamed to tell any of my friends that I use tinder and I can't tell my parents. The only friends I have told are one who's gone back to Leeds and one who's back in Birmingham, so even if something happened to me they'd be too far away to do anything :frown:
Idk who to tell because I'm ashamed to tell any of my friends that I use tinder and I can't tell my parents. The only friends I have told are one who's gone back to Leeds and one who's back in Birmingham, so even if something happened to me they'd be too far away to do anything :frown:

You don't have to mention it....just make it up and say you met in somewhere and that youre just curious how he's like on a date!

When i went on mine my mum saw me all dressed up and she was like where you going and i was like just to see a friend :lol:
For your dates:
1) where did you go?
2) what did you wear?
3) did you kiss or sleep with them?

Either to restaurants or bars.
I can't remember what I wore, probably a low cut dress or jeans and a crop top.
I kissed and slept with the one I ended up in a relationship with.
You don't have to mention it....just make it up and say you met in somewhere and that youre just curious how he's like on a date!

When i went on mine my mum saw me all dressed up and she was like where you going and i was like just to see a friend :lol:

Original post by Ella-keturah
Either to restaurants or bars.
I can't remember what I wore, probably a low cut dress or jeans and a crop top.
I kissed and slept with the one I ended up in a relationship with.

That's why I want to find a tall multi storey car park with a rooftop so after we've looked around ate or whatever I can take him there and kiss him there
That's why I want to find a tall multi storey car park with a rooftop so after we've looked around ate or whatever I can take him there and kiss him there

If he's lucky smash while looking at a good view! Can't be any better ayee? :tongue:
If he's lucky smash while looking at a good view! Can't be any better ayee? :tongue:

If I just grab him and kiss him will I look too easy or confident? I don't want him to think I'm easy but this guy took a whole 2 weeks to even ask me out on a date, I feel like it'll take another 5 dates before he kisses me if it were up to him
If I just grab him and kiss him will I look too easy or confident? I don't want him to think I'm easy but this guy took a whole 2 weeks to even ask me out on a date, I feel like it'll take another 5 dates before he kisses me if it were up to him

Forget the stereo-types! If you want to do it....If a girl I was attracted to did what you've just described yeahhh imma leave the nuts hanging out.

It makes the chemistry even more exciting
Anymore tinder date experiences?
ive been on 2 tinder dates. the first wasnt that good, but it got me back into dating, the second went much better and we recently went on our third date
Reply 36
I would, yeah - just make sure not to get shanked
Reply 37
I've been asked out on a tinder date and nervous about whether to go or not, I'd have to get the train to go to his city as I live outside it but my distance setting includes his city. My stomach feels a bit knotty when I think about it but I think I like the guy and we've been talking for a while.
But the idea of meeting up with someone 3 years older than me who I don't even know freaks me out?!?
What do I do? Has anyone on here been on a tinder or other dating app date before? Would you ever go on one?

I would

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending