The Student Room Group

applications

Hi, I'm an A2 student now,

I am applying to medicine, the deadline being in 5 days.

My As scores were:
Bio: A
Chem: C
Physics: B
Maths:B

I've been predicted A,A,A,B (Chem B)

And i'm taking all 4 for A2

I wanted to know whether uni's base their offers on the As grades, or the predicted grades

Also, i plan to get my physics remarked as i am literally 1 mark off an A. I wanted to know then on my Ucas form, do i put it as pending or as B which i still am at technically.
Original post by darsh shah

My As scores were:

I wanted to know whether uni's base their offers on the As grades, or the predicted grades

Also, i plan to get my physics remarked as i am literally 1 mark off an A. I wanted to know then on my Ucas form, do i put it as pending or as B which i still am at technically.

Isn't the deadline 15th October?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Isn't the deadline 15th October?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My college deadline is 14 september for early applicants (dentisrty OXBRIDGE, Medicine etc)
My college deadline is 14 september for early applicants (dentisrty OXBRIDGE, Medicine etc)

Fair enough.

Unis will look at both your AS results and your predictions. Your main problem for medicine is probably the C in chemistry, which I believe is the most important subject.
Reply 4

My As scores were:

Ask your college to postpone their deadline until you get your remark. (I presume you have actually requested it?)

As ageshallnot says the actual deadline is 15th Oct.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My As scores were:

Why are you taking all 4? You need AAA, including chemistry, don't jeopardise that by taking on too much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending