The Student Room Group

Who would donate their organs?

Scroll to see replies

Hmmm not sure tbh :dontknow:
Hep i deffo would :tongue: i'll be dead anyways :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Am already a donor :3
I would donate blood too but I can barely deal with blood tests and I can't with needles and IVs and stuff so I won't for now.
Original post by mediaya
Yep i deffo would :tongue: i'll be dead anyways :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm very pleased to hear that :yep:

Original post by z33
Am already a donor :3
I would donate blood too but I can barely deal with blood tests and I can't with needles and IVs and stuff so I won't for now.

You can donate sperm instead :mmm:
Reply 24
Original post by Grimm Reaper

You can donate sperm instead :mmm:

But I ain't got sperm :frown: can you donate eggs? :hmmmm:
Original post by z33
But I ain't got sperm :frown: can you donate eggs? :hmmmm:

Oh sorry I thought you were a guy :redface: erm you can donate eggs :yep:
I'm very pleased to hear that :yep:

:

:h:
Would u? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:iiam:

Wtf looool :tongue: its just a simple question!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Oh sorry I thought you were a guy :redface: erm you can donate eggs :yep:

Haha dw literally everyone I've ever met on this site did :lol: omgggggggg you have to get injections x_x noPe
Already registered! :smile:
I want as much of my body to be donated as I can after I die. I want to be of some help to someone else.
100% !! i've never actually signed up to become one but i definitely will in the future, when I die i wont need my organs for anything, i'll have no use for it, why not help out someone who desperately needs it?
Original post by z33
Haha dw literally everyone I've ever met on this site did :lol: omgggggggg you have to get injections x_x noPe

Are you afraid of needles? There is nothing to be afraid off it's just a piece of metal going into your skin :h:
My brother had a kidney transplant and seeing how that completely changed his life makes me 100% certain to donate all my organs
Original post by ImagineCats
My brother had a kidney transplant and seeing how that completely changed his life makes me 100% certain to donate all my organs

That's awesome :ahee: there is a shortage of donated organs, so every organs that gets donated helps :yep:
Reply 35
Are you afraid of needles? There is nothing to be afraid off it's just a piece of metal going into your skin :h:

that sounds lovely :awesome:

:colonhash:
I have my donor card in my wallet, every bit of me is up for grabs
I found a donor card in my wallet with my name on a while back, had no idea I had signed up though. Happy to do it though just feels a bit selfish to keep something I would no longer need which could save multiple peoples lives.
I'm a recipient of an organ and also an organ donor. Paying it forward.
Reply 39
I've always wanted to donate blood but my iron levels aren't great so my doctor says i'm not allowed.

I'd like to donate my organs, if they're good enough

Quick Reply

Latest