The Student Room Group

Kingston, is it hard to get in?

My predicted grades are bad, its a C,C ,PP
I want to get into creative writing amd literature. But i feel like they wont accept.
Will they consider me at all?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
They might not give you an offer at first but you can apply to adjustment at Kingston after getting your a level results. Just work st improving them to meet the entry requirements for your course.
Reply 2
Original post by Trapz99
They might not give you an offer at first but you can apply to adjustment at Kingston after getting your a level results. Just work st improving them to meet the entry requirements for your course.

What do mean by apply to adjustments? Will they still consider after they refuse?
Reply 3
Original post by kkberry
What do mean by apply to adjustments? Will they still consider after they refuse?

Basically after you get your actual A level results you can apply to some courses at Kingston and other universities if you did better than you expected and meet their entry requirements. For example if a university asks for BBB and you get predicted CCC at the start of year 13 you wouldn't get an offer but if you do well at the end of year 13 and get BBB in your actual A levels you can go to adjustment and apply for the course on results day.
Reply 4
Original post by Trapz99
Basically after you get your actual A level results you can apply to some courses at Kingston and other universities if you did better than you expected and meet their entry requirements. For example if a university asks for BBB and you get predicted CCC at the start of year 13 you wouldn't get an offer but if you do well at the end of year 13 and get BBB in your actual A levels you can go to adjustment and apply for the course on results day.

Thank you for your explanation, It really helps.
I will study hard to get a better grade.
Original post by kkberry
My predicted grades are bad, its a C,C ,PP
I want to get into creative writing amd literature. But i feel like they wont accept.
Will they consider me at all?

Hi :smile:
I would stay still go ahead and apply! You can always apply through clearing once you have your results. Good luck with it all :smile:

Emily
Student ambassador
Reply 6
I know someone who got into Kingston on CCD :cute: first choice, no problems

Quick Reply

Latest