The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
What A levels are you doing? :tongue:

real talk..... I just finished my A-levels in Maths, Physics and Computing :smile: oh almost forgot add A-level Gibberish too :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Qaz25
Looooool

It's alright.. idc tbh lol. You can have a gf and she can be whoever lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not as haram as you think though, so hopefully I don't go to hell :mmm:

Original post by raman_17
real talk..... I just finished my A-levels in Maths, Physics and Computing :smile: oh almost forgot add A-level Gibberish too :tongue:
Oh, I'm doing Maths, FM, Physics and Computing :tongue: What did you get for AS, if you don't mind saying :h:
Original post by saraxh
Last week :smile:

Happy belated Birthday :biggrin:
[video="youtube;DTc4VaBRm2g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTc4VaBRm2g[/video]
Original post by Qaz25
Looooool

It's alright.. idc tbh lol. You can have a gf and she can be whoever lol

P.s. having gfs is overrated.. having a wife is the true goal :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I'm gonna marry her Inshallah, do you expect me to get married at 16?! :rofl:

Oh, I'm doing Maths, FM, Physics and Computing :tongue: What did you get for AS, if you don't mind saying :h:

Lol mate. We all do haraam stuff. Islamically speaking, anything from holding hands to sex is haraam with someone you ain't married to :tongue:

But let's not get into this debate. Coz in the end we all do haraam stuff on a daily basis like I said.

So that is why idc about what you do, coz gotta focus on myself first :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't care :colonhash:

Spoiler

Gigi follows sarooha :0
Original post by Qaz25
Lol mate. We all do haraam stuff. Islamically speaking, anything from holding hands to sex is haraam with someone you ain't married to :tongue:

But let's not get into this debate. Coz in the end we all do haraam stuff on a daily basis like I said.

So that is why idc about what you do, coz gotta focus on myself first :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
True, very true :biggrin:

Yeah, Inshallah you'll find a wifey REAL soon :wink: Have you started looking yet?
Well, I'm gonna marry her Inshallah, do you expect me to get married at 16?! :rofl:

Okay, if that's your intention then good.

But then I know plenty of 16 year olds who say the same thing....

And Yeh if you wanna make it halal you can do the nikah at any time tbh. Don't have to get the civil done till later ygm

Anyway.. done with this conversation.. I need to go out and find my wifey innit Looool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
Gigi follows sarooha :0
Yeah, well Gigi is with Zayn and Sarooha is Zayn's cousin soo yh :tongue:

BBC (C was computing)
Original post by Qaz25
Okay, if that's your intention then good.

But then I know plenty of 16 year olds who say the same thing....

And Yeh if you wanna make it halal you can do the nikah at any time tbh. Don't have to get the civil done till later ygm

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, I'm not one of them, I'm not stupid enough to dig a hole and fall in myself, and yh but it'd be kinda weird tho, like what do I tell my dad? I wanna do a nikkah? He'd be like who tf is gonna do your A levels? :rofl:
Original post by raman_17
BBC (C was computing)
Nice, what do you plan to do at uni?
100%

Yeah, Inshallah you'll find a wifey REAL soon :wink: Have you started looking yet?

The way you put it, it sounds like you'd look for a girlfriend in a shop :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been looking for years mate... the looking ain't the hard bit. It's getting a girl to agree to like me that's the hard bit.

Haven't started the arranged marriage process of looking yet. Was hoping I'd have found someone by now :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
90%
Original post by Matrix123
The way you put it, it sounds like you'd look for a girlfriend in a shop :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
lel, sorry, You know I didn't mean it in that way :tongue:

Original post by Qaz25
I've been looking for years mate... the looking ain't the hard bit. It's getting a girl to agree to like me that's the hard bit.

Haven't started the arranged marriage process of looking yet. Was hoping I'd have found someone by now :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you not know anyone at work? :redface:
Nice, what do you plan to do at uni?

I got my A-level results in August and chose to reject my uni offers (I got both :smile:) and am doing a higher/degree apprenticeship :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending