The Student Room Group

Neo-Nazi leader praises Corbyn as bringing "sunshine" to British politics

The infamous American neo-Nazi and Klan leader, David Duke, has praised Jeremy Corbyn in an interview with a Dr James Thring.

Corbyn hosted an event in parliament a couple of years ago in which he invited and introduced Thring. Thring claims that the world is "run by a cabal of Jewish elders". In the interview, Thring calls Corbyn a "long-standing friend". Thring goes on to say that the election of Corbyn means that Jewish plots are failing, and that;

We’re beginning to realise, because people like me and people like Jeremy are coming together over Zionism and the Jewish power, well, he’s not really terribly, he doesn’t mention Jewish power actually but, you know, it’s obviously behind in his mind.

I do see it already. I think it’s quite clear from people like Jeremy and some of the people he’s chosen for his cabinet, like John McDonnell and people in the Lords as well. They do know who’s really running the country and they’re itching for an opportunity to both make it open to the public and b) to do something about it.

In response, the neo-Nazi Klan leader David Duke says;

We must keep looking for the sunshine and I do believe we are going to find the sunshine in this world. I think things are opening up. And one encouraging thing that I see, now this, let’s go into this, Dr Thring. I know that you’re a friend of Mr Corbyn and I know you respect his positions on the Middle East.

Duke goes on to say, regarding the election of Corbyn;

It’s a really good kind of evolutionary thing, isn’t it, when people are beginning to recognise Zionist power and ultimately the Jewish establishment power in Britain and in the western world, isn’t it.

Why is it that neo-Nazi leaders believe Corbyn is in agreement with their hatred against Jewish people and "Jewish power"? Perhaps they saw his comments praising Hamas as being "dedicated to peace and social justice", and in light of the fact Hamas called for all Jews worldwide to be killed (Article 7 of their 1988 Charter), they concluded that he is no friend of the Jews; indeed, he is inclined to support and befriend people who want to kill every last Jew on earth.

If you want to listen to the execrable interview of this mate of Corbyn's, check it out in the link here; http://hurryupharry.org/2016/09/04/jeremy-corbyn-is-%E2%80%9Csunshine%E2%80%9D-for-david-duke

I've stopped being surprised when yet another Corbyn association with anti-semitic nuts, fascists and anti-semites comes out. The truly sad part is that you can find 300,000 people in Britain who will accept this unquestioningly and attack anyone who criticises the Dear Leader (admittedly that 300k is only 3% of the number of people who voted Labour in 2015, but it's still substantial and depressing)
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

yawn
So basically if you don't agree with Israel's illegal occupation of the West Bank and their slaughtering of Palestinian's you're a neo-Nazi. Right.
Original post by Superman Punch
So basically if you don't agree with Israel's illegal occupation of the West Bank and their slaughtering of Palestinian's you're a neo-Nazi. Right.

He's talking about David Duke, who is literally a Neo-Nazi and KKK leader
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
of course he does

Corbyn compared Israel to ISIS, the man is deluded.
Original post by KimKallstrom
He's talking about David Duke, who is literally a Neo-Nazi and KKK leader you mouth-breathing moron,

no need to get salty

David Duke literally self-identifies as a neo-Nazi and sets himself up in opposition to "the Jewish conspiracy". Either you are ignorant on that score, or you are yourself an anti-semite fascist and are trying to muddy the waters by asserting that David Duke is merely a genuine critic of Israeli policy not a fascist scumbag
Original post by alevelstresss
no need to get salty

Does criticism of Nazis make you uncomfortable? Why would you get defensive when Nazis are criticised?
Original post by AlexanderHam
Does criticism of Nazis make you uncomfortable? Why would you get defensive when Nazis are criticised?

when did I defend the Nazis? lmao
when did I defend the Nazis? lmao

You're getting tetchy and defensive when Nazis are criticised. I'm asking why that is
Original post by KimKallstrom
He's talking about David Duke, who is literally a Neo-Nazi and KKK leader you mouth-breathing moron,

And I was talking about Corbyn you waste of air.
You're getting tetchy and defensive when Nazis are criticised. I'm asking why that is

I was simply telling that Kim guy to stop being salty because he called someone a "mouth-breathing moron" for disagreeing with him

nothing to do with the nazis whatsoever
Reply 12
Americans are clueless about most things including anything outside America.
And I was talking about Corbyn you waste of air.

Nobody called Corbyn a neo-Nazi you "waste of air". I pointed out that neo-Nazis like him very much. There's a reason for that.
(edited 7 years ago)
I was simply telling that Kim guy to stop being salty because he called someone a "mouth-breathing moron" for disagreeing with him

nothing to do with the nazis whatsoever

He called him a mouth-breathing moron for saying a moronic thing.

It's entirely clear from the two posts at that point that you are tetchy and defensive on this matter.
Original post by Maker
Americans are clueless about most things including anything outside America.

Neo-Nazis also tend to be quite clueless. But the person being interviewed, James Thring, is not only British but a "long-standing friend" of Jeremy Corbyn. Thring is a fixture in the circles in which Corbyn has moved for decades, and has reason to know him very well.

Even based on Corbyn's actions and statements (his praising a group that wants all Jews to die as being "dedicated to peace and social justice") is understandably something that neo-Nazis would find quite agreeable.

Google David Duke :rolleyes:
He called him a mouth-breathing moron for saying a moronic thing.

It's entirely clear from the two posts at that point that you are tetchy and defensive on this matter.

its entirely clear that you're a troll who labels anyone who disagrees with you as something bad because its the only way you know how to discuss :rolleyes:

Yeah, well you had a torrid affair, and wrote it down right there.
Funny how when David Duke announced his support for Trump, lefties went mental and considered it as evidence that Trump is literally Hitler, but when Duke and some other Jew-hating crackpot praises Corbyn, they suddenly become disingenous and act as if it's nothing of interest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending