The Student Room Group

Waiting after interview.. Primark?!

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody can help me here. I interviewed with Primark almost 2 weeks ago now, and I think it went relatively well. I've heard nothing up to now and wondering from other people's experiences how it happened for them? I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks.. Do you usually get an email to say you've been unsuccessful? Was told theyve got more people to interview so I was wondering? :-)
Thanks!
I was told two weeks and heard nothing...took them about a month to contact me
Original post by Jackieox
I was told two weeks and heard nothing...took them about a month to contact me

If i need refrences do i just call my high school up as im a recent school leaver
Original post by Westhamfan40
If i need refrences do i just call my high school up as im a recent school leaver

Primark just ask for the details of a reference rather than an actual reference
Reply 4
Original post by Rocketdog323
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anybody can help me here. I interviewed with Primark almost 2 weeks ago now, and I think it went relatively well. I've heard nothing up to now and wondering from other people's experiences how it happened for them? I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks.. Do you usually get an email to say you've been unsuccessful? Was told theyve got more people to interview so I was wondering? :-)
Thanks!

Personally took me about a month. Generally they'll call you if it's successful, or email you if it's not. I work in Primark and we see people all the time coming in, asking if they got the job because it takes so long for management to get back to them. Don't worry, it's really not that hard to pass the interview, and if you get it, the training is good.
Hi guys,

Thanks!

the can take forever....
Reply 6
Hey guys hope you can help I've recently worked for primark but did leave for another job but I saw they was job offers for a night shift at Meadowhall I had a one to one interview two weeks ago the manager did say they had more interviews and to give them up o 10 working days I still haven't heard anything has anyone else had this please ?
Tbh same I went to the one In Meadowhall on Thursday its Sunday now and I asked people who worked that how long they take to contact back and they said maybe the same day or in a week and it's been 3 days lol and he told me In 10 days I'll find out so I hope i get it
Reply 8
Anybody here work at primary in marble arch/oxford street?
Hi guys, Just wondering if anybody can help me here. I interviewed with Primark almost 2 weeks ago now, and I think it went relatively well. I've heard nothing up to now and wondering from other people's experiences how it happened for them? I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks.. Do you usually get an email to say you've been unsuccessful? Was told theyve got more people to interview so I was wondering? :-)Thanks!
I’ve heard nothing at all- they said they’ll get back to me within a week. Not sure if I should call them up😪Did you get the job?
Reply 10
Original post by farhanaa2291
I’ve heard nothing at all- they said they’ll get back to me within a week. Not sure if I should call them up😪Did you get the job?
Did you hear back from them?

Latest

Trending

Trending