The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:lolwut:

Spoiler

Aww, I really do like that one! :yep:

:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What what? Just wasn't expecting that response:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
What what? Just wasn't expecting that response:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What what what? What's with the double what? Haha fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What what what? What's with the double what? Haha fair enough :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:you ruined it honey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
:colonhash:you ruined it honey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ruined what? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's funny because when you're a child, you believe you can be anything you want to be, go wherever you want to go. There's no limit to what you can dream. You expect the unexpected, you believe in magic, in fairy tales, and in possibilities. Then you grow older and that innocence is shattered and somewhere along the way the reality of life gets in the way and you're hit by the realization that you can't be all you wanted to be, you just might have to settle for a little bit less.

Or perhaps a variation of what you once wanted.

Why do we stop believing in ourselves? Why do we let facts and figures and anything but dreams rule our lives?

You know full well:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it is to be, it is up to me.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible"
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible"

I agree. In fact, that was the first thing I posted on this thread! It's on the wall at school outside the maths classrooms lol
Original post by Andy98
You know full well:unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I don't:rolleyes:
Posted from TSR Mobile
"you can do many things with a bayonet, except sit on it"
"history will be kind to me, for i intend to write it"
"One man dies, the nation cries. One million men die and its just another statistic"
"An appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile, hoping he will be eaten last."
"the greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
"i would sooner surrender Berlin to the Russians than Tsingtao to the Japanese."
Original post by Grimm Reaper

:cry2::cry2:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes. :wink:

There have been many times that my interest in quotes has saved me during various problems and difficult situations in the past. I think that some quotes can have a very significant impact on one if they open up to it and carefully acknowledge its full meaning.

Therefore, in order to make others happy or to brighten up your own day, you can post some inspirational quotes. They can be about anything, just as long as they're inspirational to you, or you think they'll inspire someone else. :biggrin:

One of my favourite inspirational quotes is:
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." :smile:

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always just try one more time"- Thomas Edison
Makes me motivated- I am very lazy (especially with revision) and tend to procrastinate WAY too much!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest