The Student Room Group

Things you struggle with mostly while learning to drive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jack22031994
It is :frown: but ah well. Just have to book again!

Yeah exactly :redface: hopefully it'll be lucky the next time round for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x
Yeah exactly :redface: hopefully it'll be lucky the next time round for you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah hopefully! Just annoying as my instructor and dad say I'm a good driver . My dad even says my clutch control
Is better than my mum's haha :smile:
Yeah hopefully! Just annoying as my instructor and dad say I'm a good driver . My dad even says my clutch control
Is better than my mum's haha :smile:

Yeah know that feeling haha. Oh that's good :smile: haha. Hopefully we'll pass next time round, just so bored/fed up of having lessons now -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks ☺️! Aw hopefully something comes up quickly for you, yeah they do☺️, it's probably worth you having a little look on the website to see if anyone has cancelled ☺️. Yeah he has 🙂 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Iv just got one for the 20th of this month 😁😁😁 I hope my instructor is ok with it too 😱😂 his ADI number was on my booking so it should be fine, eeeek!! That will be 3 tests all within a month 😂 X
Yeah know that feeling haha. Oh that's good :smile: haha. Hopefully we'll pass next time round, just so bored/fed up of having lessons now -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully and Same here. - im not having lessons until a week before my test (whenever it is). Ill just drive my own car with dad or mum for now :smile:
Does anyone here dry steer?
Original post by cherryred90s
Does anyone here dry steer?

I do sometimes during my 3 point turn but they don't mark u down for that during the test, however it is better for your tyres not to lol
Original post by CallieJo
Iv just got one for the 20th of this month 😁😁😁 I hope my instructor is ok with it too 😱😂 his ADI number was on my booking so it should be fine, eeeek!! That will be 3 tests all within a month 😂 X

Oh well done 😄😄! Fingers crossed he's ok with it. Mine only text me back today to say it was fine with my new test date ☺️! Haha 😂 aww well hopefully 3rd time lucky for you ☺️x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hopefully and Same here. - im not having lessons until a week before my test (whenever it is). Ill just drive my own car with dad or mum for now :smile:

Fair enough, I managed to bring my next test to the 5th of next month, so hopefully it'll be 3rd time lucky :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh well done 😄😄! Fingers crossed he's ok with it. Mine only text me back today to say it was fine with my new test date ☺️! Haha 😂 aww well hopefully 3rd time lucky for you ☺️x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Iv just spoken to him & it's fine thank god haha!! Oh glad your instructor was fine with it... Aw yea, hope it's 3rd time lucky for both of us 🙈🙄😁 xx
Iv just spoken to him & it's fine thank god haha!! Oh glad your instructor was fine with it... Aw yea, hope it's 3rd time lucky for both of us 🙈🙄😁 xx

Oh that's good then 😄! Yeah haha, hope so 🙈 just want to pass and sort out getting a car 🙈 keep meaning to properly look, but with the last 2 fails I haven't really been as motivated to look 🙄 I should really be looking haha 🙈 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough, I managed to bring my next test to the 5th of next month, so hopefully it'll be 3rd time lucky :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good and hopefully yeah! :smile:
That's good and hopefully yeah! :smile:

Yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that's good then 😄! Yeah haha, hope so 🙈 just want to pass and sort out getting a car 🙈 keep meaning to properly look, but with the last 2 fails I haven't really been as motivated to look 🙄 I should really be looking haha 🙈 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not looking till I pass 🙈🙈🙈 my motivation to look has completely gone atm 😂 Xx
I'm not looking till I pass 🙈🙈🙈 my motivation to look has completely gone atm 😂 Xx

I'm not even test ready and I've already started looking lol, eager much
I absolutely hate roundabouts with 4+ exits and the random stupid turns in kingstandig. I also hate hill starts (I don't mind stopping though), I hate reversing (so that's all the maneuvers). I can drive finely and I love driving but my test too far away 😭😭 (December 19th btw)
Original post by cherryred90s
I'm not even test ready and I've already started looking lol, eager much

Aw I was looking for a while but I'm gonna get one on finance & don't wanna pay it monthly when I might not pass till next year lmaooo!! X
Original post by asinghj
I absolutely hate roundabouts with 4+ exits and the random stupid turns in kingstandig. I also hate hill starts (I don't mind stopping though), I hate reversing (so that's all the maneuvers). I can drive finely and I love driving but my test too far away 😭😭 (December 19th btw)

Aww I felt like that about everything not very long ago! It will just click in at some point & feel natural to u, it will stop being daunting I promise lol. Are u after a sooner test date? Keep checking, u should be able to get a cancellation, iv had 2 ☺️ X
Aww I felt like that about everything not very long ago! It will just click in at some point & feel natural to u, it will stop being daunting I promise lol. Are u after a sooner test date? Keep checking, u should be able to get a cancellation, iv had 2 ☺️ X

I just want want to get my driving license and be done with this and focus on my studies (yr 13). And the place where my instructor said I should have the test only have dates for december (not too bad tbh)

And did you have your test?

Aw bless 😂 fair enough🙈🙈🙈 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending