The Student Room Group

My grades enough?

I got 4A*s 4As and 2Bs, are they good enough for medicine? Please be brutally honest because I've lost complete hope.

Is it worth doing remark for english? (Grade B)
Original post by geniequeen48
I got 4A*s 4As and 2Bs, are they good enough for medicine? Please be brutally honest because I've lost complete hope.

Would you mind doing the BMAT and what're your predictions?
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Would you mind doing the BMAT and what're your predictions?

I have just started AS.
I have just started AS.

Oh....

No, you're good. Just get AAA at AS and Leeds, Imperial, BSMS, Lancaster, Sheffield, Newcastle, and Durham are all universities you can apply to without prejudice to your GCSEs.
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Oh....

No, you're good. Just get AAA at AS and Leeds, Imperial, BSMS, Lancaster, Sheffield, Newcastle, and Durham are all universities you can apply to without prejudice to your GCSEs.

Okay thank you :smile:

If your ukcat is good you could add Nottingham and Leicester too. Think Liverpool mark a* and a the same for GCSEs so that would be good. Just avoid Bristol Oxford Cardiff and Birmingham (and maybe others) that look at GCSEs first. Research carefully where to avoid, do a good ukcat and you will be fine.
Original post by newgirl66
If your ukcat is good you could add Nottingham and Leicester too. Think Liverpool mark a* and a the same for GCSEs so that would be good. Just avoid Bristol Oxford Cardiff and Birmingham (and maybe others) that look at GCSEs first. Research carefully where to avoid, do a good ukcat and you will be fine.

Me and my best friend got far lower GCSEs than you and we both got in. My friend actually got a D in eng lit and a C in eng lang.

Honestly there is no need to worry, concentrate on your A levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending