Aston Villa FC Society III

Scroll to see replies

Must win tomorrow looking at the table there is a big gap to the top

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not good enough

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some second half that!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Forest did nothing all game apart from a wonder strike that usually ends up in row Z, and a wonderful piece of individual skill from their lad to set up their equaliser. I don't think you played badly you were just unlucky.
It's not unlucky to be 17th after 6 games.

Yes I think we will rise up the league but we have given top spot a 10 point lead

Posted from TSR Mobile
An excellent attacking display from us but this is happening too often, we don't manage to convert chances and they always take theirs. Dosent matter who we play. 2 fantastic goals by them and we definitely deserved the 3 points. Stojkovic had an excellent game
Disappointing. We had enough chances to win that.

We need to sort this out and fast.
Original post by neal95
An excellent attacking display from us but this is happening too often, we don't manage to convert chances and they always take theirs. Dosent matter who we play. 2 fantastic goals by them and we definitely deserved the 3 points. Stojkovic had an excellent game

First half was dire for creating clear chances

I also think the midfield is lightweight without tish or jedinak

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
First half was dire for creating clear chances

I also think the midfield is lightweight without tish or jedinak

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I would agree with that. first 10 mins was good and then forest slowed it down to suit them, we weren't doing anything with our possession and ayew was generally having a poor game. I really hope that tish is not gonna be always injured because we will drop points with both westwood and gardner playing every game, simple. I don't mind them occassioanlly but one of those 2 always seems to mess up or not do enough, and I don't want them playing together if possible. RDM should probably have brough jedinak on for the last 10 mins, why put him on the bench if not going to use him or hes not fit enough to play any part? must beat Brentford no excuses now
Original post by neal95
yeah I would agree with that. first 10 mins was good and then forest slowed it down to suit them, we weren't doing anything with our possession and ayew was generally having a poor game. I really hope that tish is not gonna be always injured because we will drop points with both westwood and gardner playing every game, simple. I don't mind them occassioanlly but one of those 2 always seems to mess up or not do enough, and I don't want them playing together if possible. RDM should probably have brough jedinak on for the last 10 mins, why put him on the bench if not going to use him or hes not fit enough to play any part? must beat Brentford no excuses now

There were two positives.

The first was the percentage of possession as that has been dire previously we should have 60% each game if we are dominating.

The second was the amount of shots.

Other than that we can't take much from the game of positives.

The negatives is less than 1 in 3 shots on target.

Not enough clear cut chances

Light weight midfield

Possibly unbalanced with so many forwards on the pitch.

Left back crap going forward and questionable in defence at least amavi is good going forward

Lack of protection for the central defenders

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Doc has tweeted. Seems he is as frustrated as the rest of us.

Reckon he is only one or two tweets away from a tweet like my sig.
Another shite result a great goal by kodjia though. Midfield non existent again I hate it when we sit off like that aswell. Thought their number 15 (jack colback) was terrific tonight spraying passes everywhere and always moving. I would much rather have him in the midfield than Westwood. Why no freakish today?? Kodjia much better through the middle not out on the wing
Didn't see the game but knew exactly how it was going to end up. It was inevitable.

Dr. Xia doesn't seem like the patient type either, RDM will be sacked soon if things don't improve.

Original post by neal95
Another shite result a great goal by kodjia though. Midfield non existent again I hate it when we sit off like that aswell. Thought their number 15 (jack colback) was terrific tonight spraying passes everywhere and always moving. I would much rather have him in the midfield than Westwood. Why no freakish today?? Kodjia much better through the middle not out on the wing

We've got a new one lads :cool:

Super Jacky Freakish!
I actually felt like we missed Grealish tonight.
I'd be careful not to overreact/panic. Could easy have won those last two games by the sound of it and things would be looking so much better.

Still fully expect you to be top 6 at the end of the season.
Original post by scriggy
I'd be careful not to overreact/panic. Could easy have won those last two games by the sound of it and things would be looking so much better.

Still fully expect you to be top 6 at the end of the season.

Agreed it is quite stupid some of the things I have read on the Villa pages with fans calling for Di Matteo's head.
Original post by Rock Fan
Agreed it is quite stupid some of the things I have read on the Villa pages with fans calling for Di Matteo's head.

I'm pissed but I wouldn't call for his head after seven games I question the mental coaching and confidence the team has.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What I would like to see is more activity from both di Matteo and Clarke from the dugout, especially Clarke who is a coach by trade. Don't think we will beat Newcastle
I am in Ipswich today, gutting to hear De Laet out for the season with a knee injury
different formation, gestede injured I assume? I reckon we might need to bring big libor and adomah on today to make an impact, the rest of the bench is so rubbish its unreal. please villa get the 3 points

Quick Reply

Latest