The Student Room Group

London UCL accommodation

I will start my first year at UCL in a week and I still have no place to stay.
My budget: £200 pw max.

Which private halls can you recommend?
I found CRM students Arcade and Unite Station Court, but I'm not sure if they are any good.

There are no great rooms on spareroom. Most of them don't even have a desk. Also I live in Germany right now and have to sort out my accommodation before moving next weekend.

What should i do?

Scroll to see replies

Hi! I'm in the same position as you, and I have considered CRM The Arcade. Would you like to get in touch?
Reply 2
Original post by CS2016

I found CRM students Arcade and Unite Station Court, but I'm not sure if they are any good.

There are no great rooms on spareroom. Most of them don't even have a desk. Also I live in Germany right now and have to sort out my accommodation before moving next weekend.

What should i do?

I am looking at Netherhall house which is 25 min from UCL and is catered
Reply 3
Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.
Reply 4
Original post by ralitsab
Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.

Hi ! is this still available? if it is do you have a number I can call you on?
Reply 5

I am interested if you still have it
Hey! I looking for someone who will substitute my contract on 102 Cleveland street as I'm moving out. It's literally 5-10 min walk to UCL. It's a two bedroom flat with great space. You can view the room first then decide. :smile: Tell me if you are interested.

Hi! I'm interested. Let me know if it's still available.
Original post by Bambam-exeter
Hey! I looking for someone who will substitute my contract on 102 Cleveland street as I'm moving out. It's literally 5-10 min walk to UCL. It's a two bedroom flat with great space. You can view the room first then decide. :smile: Tell me if you are interested.

Hi, how much is the rent? And is it a shared room or single?
Original post by Blueivy123
Hi, how much is the rent? And is it a shared room or single?

The rent is 243per week and its shared room but only two bedroom in the flat.
Original post by CS2016

What should i do?

Hi

I have a En-Suite Room at Unite St Pancras Way which I wish someone to rent as I have decided to stay at home. You can move in immediately. Please let me know if you are interested.
Original post by CS2016

What should i do?

Hey, I have an en-suite room at UNITE St Pancras Way for which I a looking for a replacement tenant. Let me know if you are interested.
Reply 12
I have a gold plus en-suite room at Tufnell House (next to Tuffnell Park tube). Double bed, large L shaped desk and share a large kitchen with 4 other UCL students. Kitchen has Sky TV and sofas, free gym, security. Cool place. £199 a week. Anybody want to take over my contract PM me.
Reply 13
i got one furniture bedroom flat next to Euston station. I'm looking to share the flat for short term with someone.
let me know if u r interested .
Thanks
Reply 14
I have an ensuite room with Unite Students St Pancras Way. 51 weeks £256/week (price on Unite Students website now is £290/week) I can not keep my contract because I would postpone my degree offer to next year. Please Pm me if interested!
I recommend using Campusboard.co.uk, I found a place for this year and a friend found a tenant for her spare room in a few days. :smile:
Original post by Kra2701
I have an ensuite room with Unite Students St Pancras Way. 51 weeks £256/week (price on Unite Students website now is £290/week) I can not keep my contract because I would postpone my degree offer to next year. Please Pm me if interested!

Hi Hi Hi!! I am really interested in the room. I want to take you up on your offer. Is it still available by any chance?
Hey

If you are interested in a room in a 3 person flat in the new student halls: Urbanest St Pancras let me know for £259/week. (I think it is the last room available as the accommodation is fully booked). You get a spacious room with a shared kitchen and 2 bathrooms. It is a student accommodation so filled with other students.

It is a 50 week contract!

It is about a 10 minute walk from St Pancras Station. Around 25 min walk to UCL and is perfect location just a couple of stops from all the major universities such as LSE, Kings, SOAS, Regents, QMUL. Also very close to night life.
Reply 18
HI! I am looking for a replacement tenant to take over my 41 weeks contract for an en-suite room at Unite St Pancras Way. It's an amazing students accommodation perfect for UCL/KLC/LSE/UAL students. It's only a 15-20 min walk to UCL and 5-10 min walk to St Martins Lane. En-suite rooms are packed with features such as a private bathroom, your own desk, a 3/4 sized bed and WiFi connected work space. You will have a shared lounge and fully fitted kitchen area. There's plenty of storage for your belongings with a large wardrobe, under bed storage and shelves. All bills are included.
Original post by zcjttga
HI! I am looking for a replacement tenant to take over my 41 weeks contract for an en-suite room at Unite St Pancras Way. It's an amazing students accommodation perfect for UCL/KLC/LSE/UAL students. It's only a 15-20 min walk to UCL and 5-10 min walk to St Martins Lane. En-suite rooms are packed with features such as a private bathroom, your own desk, a 3/4 sized bed and WiFi connected work space. You will have a shared lounge and fully fitted kitchen area. There's plenty of storage for your belongings with a large wardrobe, under bed storage and shelves. All bills are included.

Hi I am very interested in this :smile: are you still giving it away?

Quick Reply

Latest