The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Eyes
How do you stare at a person's height? like, do you go "mmm, that's a nice length?"
Original post by Sisuphos
How do you stare at a person's height? like, do you go "mmm, that's a nice length?"

:colondollar: I mean as in I notice if someone is exceptionally or unusually tall because it's quite eyecatching really. I don't stare but I'd probably look at them more than I would a person of normal height
Original post by saraxh
Eyes

I'm no woman, but I sure enjoy a nice gluteus maximus and I bet a few women here agree :colone:

Not that I particularly make a habit of staring at cute guys :colondollar:
I tend to stare at guy's eyes.
Original post by WoodyMKC
You don't let them know you're doing it, genius :rolleyes: Unless you're a creep, obviously.

How about you just don't do it?
Original post by Trapz99
How about you just don't do it?

Why would I not look at something that looks good?
Original post by AnnaRainbows
Yeah I agree, and I'd like to add: what about homosexual guys, what do they notice first about other guys?

Usually their face obviously but more specifically, their eyes (blue eyes kill me :tongue:) and hair, maybe even their jaw. Good hands also matter quite a bit. Sometimes I look at guys legs, thighs and butts but I won't stare at every single guy's package just because I'm gay :colondollar:
Original post by Terrobility
Usually their face obviously but more specifically, their eyes (blue eyes kill me :tongue:) and hair, maybe even their jaw. Good hands also matter quite a bit. Sometimes I look at guys legs, thighs and butts but I won't stare at every single guy's package just because I'm gay :colondollar:

I bet you stare at the postman's package?
Original post by WoodyMKC
Why would I not look at something that looks good?

Exactly, as men are visual.
We like to look at nice things,and you have every right to look,stare etc.
Original post by Blue_Mason
Exactly, as men are visual.
We like to look at nice things,and you have every right to look,stare etc.

Spot on. I think the only time it's unacceptable is if the girl knows you're doing it and you're making her feel uncomfortable, so just don't do it while she's looking at you! The phrase "what you don't know can't hurt you" certainly applies to this scenario.
Original post by Blue_Mason
I bet you stare at the postman's package?

Of course, I wouldn't be able to help it :wink:
I tend not to but if a guy's got a big package or a cute butt, of course I'll take the *occasional* glance.
Original post by OGFakiie
why

Just so nice
Women check out the package, don't let them fool you.
Original post by Destined_Fly
Do women stare at any particular body part in the same lusting and sexual manner that men stare at a nice pair of breasts or a nice round ass?

(P.S.)
Yes, it's that time of TSR night! What do I do with my life!? :frown:

Girls stare at the bulge in the guys trousers/shorts
Original post by Cisco Kid
Women check out the package, don't let them fool you.

Very true lol
Reply 57
Gibson Les Pauls
Original post by laughinglad999
Girls stare at the bulge in the guys trousers/shorts

This thread is 2 years old - closed :smile:

Latest