Leaving it until the birth and already had a baby shower two weeks ago

Aww did you get any nice presents for the baby? xx
Also have you chosen any names?
@ Anonymous:

I've given birth to loads of kids. AMA x
Original post by abc_123_
Aww did you get any nice presents for the baby? xx
Also have you chosen any names?

Yeah I got a lot of stuff, mostly white since we don't know gender.
Chosen Jonah for a boy and Isabella for a girl
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I got a lot of stuff, mostly white since we don't know gender.
Chosen Jonah for a boy and Isabella for a girl

I love the name Jonah 💕
Were they your ideas or did their dad help choose too? xx
Original post by Artjen
Congratulations - there's no right or wrong time in your life to have a baby so look on the positive side of being a young parent and just think how young you will still be when you get him/her off your hands to uni and can "have a life" again! (I know it feels like you will be nearly dead by your late thirties but you won't be, trust me).

Just promise me to be very VERY sure that you have a proper talk about the birds and the bees and "pulling out" in 16 years time so you don't end up a very young grandparent!

Thank you for this, it's means a lot.

Oh yes I will make sure of that, or else I'll be on one of those embarrassing documentaries
I love the name Jonah 💕
Were they your ideas or did their dad help choose too? xx

I actually picked the name Jonah, I've always loved it. I liked Harper for a girl but my boyfriend really likes Isabella so I thought it'd be only fair for him to choose since I made up my mind for a boy name without his input
I actually picked the name Jonah, I've always loved it. I liked Harper for a girl but my boyfriend really likes Isabella so I thought it'd be only fair for him to choose since I made up my mind for a boy name without his input

That's really sweet :smile: x
Would you prefer the baby to be a boy or a girl?
Also what was your boyfriend's reaction when you told him you were pregnant?
Title

What career do you want to do when you're older?
If your child wanted to move to Hollywood with you at aged 7 to try and be a child star, would you let them?
Have you decorated their room yet?
What sort of cot toys so you like? I like the ones with the toys attached to comfort blankets. :smile:
That's really sweet :smile: x
Would you prefer the baby to be a boy or a girl?
Also what was your boyfriend's reaction when you told him you were pregnant?

I would prefer a boy but I'm not too fussed.

He was really shocked, he started crying. I told him that I have something to talk to him about, and he thought I was dumping him lol
Original post by TheWaffle
What career do you want to do when you're older?
If your child wanted to move to Hollywood with you at aged 7 to try and be a child star, would you let them?
Have you decorated their room yet?
What sort of cot toys so you like? I like the ones with the toys attached to comfort blankets. :smile:

When I started my UCAS application, I was set on applying for paramedic science but I'm not sure anymore.

Yeah I would if I could afford to move there
Nope, haven't decorated yet :frown: I want to but everyone is busy with work and nobody will let me do it on my own.

I like the mobile toys that play soft music and turn continuously. I like the toys you're talking about too, they cute
I would prefer a boy but I'm not too fussed.

He was really shocked, he started crying. I told him that I have something to talk to him about, and he thought I was dumping him lol

that's so sweet x
Do you think you two will have anymore children afterwards?
that's so sweet x
Do you think you two will have anymore children afterwards?

I would like to, not for a long time though. Maybe 1 or two more. when I was younger, I wanted lots of kids but now not so much lol
I would like to, not for a long time though. Maybe 1 or two more. when I was younger, I wanted lots of kids but now not so much lol

I want between 2-5 kids x
Are you scared about the day the child is born?
I want between 2-5 kids x
Are you scared about the day the child is born?

How old are you?

Yes I'm petrified about the pain!
How old are you?

I'm 16 ... my beautician is pregnant as well but the baby is due in november!! xx
How old are you?

Don't be -- doesn't hurt as much as everyone says :-)
Original post by Anna.Karenina

Bollox. It hurts like hell. And then you suddenly realise that you have a baby, and it's all ok again.

Anyone told you yet that you'll probably poo during delivery? Just keeping it real.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anna.Karenina

I've heard this, but it's probably a bad idea to watch all those pregnancy shows like one born every minute. Those women's screams are bloodcurdling
Original post by DrSocSciences
Bollox. It hurts like hell. And then you suddenly realise that you have a baby, and it's all ok again.

Anyone told you yet that you'll probably poo during delivery? Just keeping it real.

Yeah I've been told that which is kind of gross but whatever. I've peed myself enough times already
With my last delivery, I surprised myself by mooing like a cow, with a voice from my deep dark inner self. You just have to give in to the process and let your body get in with it.

Quick Reply

Latest